Cleaning Restoration Services

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2014

2133 N Sheridan Rd

Tulsa, OK, 74115

Small local business with 7employees, specialized trades are subcontracted, forms of payment are cash, checks and credit cards....

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Water and Smoke Damage (2)Interior Painting (2)Siding (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Roofing (1)

03/04/2019

Excellent! CRS was able to remove the odor completely. CRS was very professional. When I called to inquire about the process Simon went through, step by step, the process explaining everything that needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing the cigarette smoke residue from a house I was selling.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Thank you for your business.

01/25/2019

Simon was very professional and explained the process to dry and repair the door frame and water under the wood floor. The estimate was detailed and accurate. I was also happy that he communicated the work schedule so I could make plans to be at the house while workers were there. I’m very happy with neatness & detail. Everything looks new again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage around front door frame, in closet and on siding.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, roofing, siding, water damage restoration, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

Thanks for the opportunity to helped you with or services.

01/23/2019

They did an excellent job and the floors look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired and refinished wood floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

Thanks for your business.

01/23/2019

He's excellent because once he sees the problem, he gets it done right away. I've never had to call him back to correct any issues with his work. He does excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I had a mold problem in the kitchen- they discovered it wasn't mold and cleaned my walls. He also re-built my back porch in the past. Recently, I had a raccoon that tore up shingles on my roof that caused water leaks so they patched some cracks in the walls and re-painted 3 rooms.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

I appreciate your repeated business.

01/23/2019

They did great work. The boss is great and the workers were great. We love them. I hired a poor contractor so I had them fix it and finish the job and we were pleased. They were here when they said they would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a shower installed. Complete bathroom remodel. Installed a hardwood floor and they did a great job on that too. Painted the bedroom they did a great job on that too.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

Thank you for your business.