Brooks Spinal Care

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since February 2009

NA Rated | 9 Reviews

Taking care of spine and spine related conditions for more than 40 years by Dr Robert Brooks and Dr Scott Hanson. Fees are available on our website ( www.brooksspinalcare.com ). our office is located on the 31st floor of the University Club Tower Building overlooking the Arkansas River near downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma....

06/22/2015

09/10/2013

Doctor Brooks is very knowledgeable about fixing the upper cervical veribrea, which in turn heals the entire spine. My son had multiple misalignments and Doctor Brooks was able to tease each one out so he no longer has pain. He was the 1st NUUCA doctor out of 4 that we had gone to who actually saw that there were multiple problems. He has treated me and my entire family now with great success!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have had chronic back pain and headaches for years and my son had cronic shoulder pain and Dr Brooks was the 4th NUUCA doctor I had been to in the Tulsa area, and the 1st to succeed in ridding me of both pains, and my sons also.

06/27/2013

The only thing I could complain about him is he is not on any insurance program. On the other hand, he is a very gentleman, and his office staff is friendly. I always get good results from him. He is very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to my chiropractor, Dr. Brooks at Brooks Spinal Care.

05/20/2013

I met with Dr. Brooks for the original appointment. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. I felt confident that I had chosen the best provider for my son's care. Not only is he a thought leader in the NUCCA field, but I was also pleased at the holistic approach he uses including detox and nutritional support. This was a first class experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
assessment and treatment of my son's spinal misalignment

12/02/2012

I injured my back doing everyday chores at home. A nerve was pinched and I could not do anything other than lay flat on my back. Dr. Brooks was a God's send. He doesn't pop. I do not like having my back popped. I am back to normal and have been after the third correction!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a pinched nerve in my back and could not function at all. By visit three, I was back to normal!

Chiropractic care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...