Breathe Easy & Clean Deans

A 150 Reviews

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since July 2006

10005 E 44th Pl

Tulsa, OK 74105

Please contact us to set up an appointment! Also DBA Clean Dean's Chimney Sweep Service & Breathe Easy Air Duct Cleaning. Formerly known as breathe easy air duct cleaning & clean deans chimney sweep service....

air duct cleaning (108)chimney sweeping (57)dryer vent cleaning (22)chimney repair (16)fireplace repair (11)chimney cap repair (4)

01/24/2020

Excellent ! Punctual, courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two chimneys cleaned

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, That is so kind of you. We really do appreciate you. Ratings is one of many ways a business can grow, it is nice to know that you enjoyed your experience with our company. Hope you have a marvelous day!! Sincerely, Billie Sue

10/25/2019

Very professional. Dean's showed up with equipment, ready to work. Had the chimney cleaning done in very short order. showed me what the issue was with the cap and we scheduled the appointment. Cleaned up after the cleaning. Really appreciated the speed and thoroughness of the service. Would definitely recommend! Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney inspected and cleaned. Turned out had to repair cap too.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thank you for your response , we are happy your sweep went well - we look forward to doing business in the future. Have a great week Billie Sue

09/02/2019

Quickly. Michael was friendly & professional. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out dryer vent

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

We are so very pleased that Michael was able to perform this cleaning for you. He is a Certified Air Duct Cleaner with the National Air Duct Cleaning Assocation. He takes alot of pride in his work. If you need your dryer vent cleaned again, please feel free to call upon us. As a repeat customer you will receive a 10% off discount or as a Perrferred Customer( Agreement must be signed) you will rece...

04/13/2019

Very positive experience. No surprises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace repair.

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are very glad to have you as a customer. I'm also happy that the repairs were done for you by a professional certified chimney sweep. Our chimney techs are extremely knowledgeable in their fields. If ever you have a questions on any chimney re-lated issue, please feel free to call on us.

02/21/2019

After a dismal experience with another dryer vent cleaning company (Air Doctor) that left me with a still-clogged dyer vent, a hole in the ceiling of one of my bedrooms, and $149.00 out of my pocket, I contacted a person I trust at Airco to seek his help. He recommended I use Breathe Easy--it's the company Airco refers all vent cleaning jobs to. The Airco representative called Bill Reynolds, the B...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

COST $134.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

01/08/2018

The service men arrived on time and were professional. They were very careful to do a thorough job and took their time. I was very impressed and the house has been much cleaner since this was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducts and dryer vent cleaned

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

Awesome [Member Name Removed], I just love it when our customer are happy! We strive to be as professional and knowledgeable as possible. Adde your technican has been with us for 17 years and is certified with the National Air Duct Cleaning Assocation. Ifyou should need any other service , please feel free to call. God Bless, Sherry

12/07/2017

Dean was fantastic! So friendly & helpful. Work was done quickly & they arrived right on time. I will definitely hire them again, for all my chimney needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaned & repair work done on chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm so happy that we met your needs. Yes; Dean is a great guy. He has owned this business since 1981, and as you are aware he'[Member Information Removed] still good at it. If you have any further needs, like Dyer Vent or Air Ducts, please give us a call. Were always happy to help. Sincerly, Sherry

11/29/2017

Service was great, very helpful and explained everything to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and evaluation

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

Thank you, we are so happy your experience with us was to your satisfaction. We strive as a company to have our customers for life. We hope in the future for any air duct or chimney needs you will think of us first. Have a great Christmas,
D

10/25/2017

Unprofessional, no brush used, not satisfied with service with high price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air ducts cleaned

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I've read your review and I'm so very sorry that you were unhappy with our service. It's is our company's goal to have every customer for life. Our technicians do strive to do a professional job each and every time that they call on a customer. With that being said each cleaning is different. We do not use a brush on every cleaning due to the type of ducts. However,...

10/10/2017

Perfect. Excellent communication from the beginning and work performed as promised. I was truly impressed with them and I am a very particular person.. They delivered above and beyond. Customer for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning and fire log installation.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm so glad we were able to get a customer for life. That is our goal each and every time we go out. And from now on you will receive 10% off any service as a returned customer. If we can help you with any other services, please let us know. Thank you Sherry

Complete air duct system supply vent & return vents, all grills, air conditioner coil, heat exchanger, gas burners, exhaust pipe & furnace fan & motor cleaning, filters & grills, refrigerator coil systems cleaned of dirt & dust build up, dryer vents, insulation removal, chimney sweeping and repairs.

By Phone