Apache Preservation Field Services

Angie's List since June 2012

Not Rated| 1 Review

I have 15 years of custom showers and floor I have 3 employees I am insured I do have references . I also do remodeling and add on sunrooms...

Dynamic Carpet Care

215  REVIEWS
Dynamic Carpet Care

Tulsa Metro 918-279-1847 Springfield MO region 417-430-6275 WELCOME to our carpet cleaning business. Dynamic Carpet Care began in January 2002 and has grown steadily over the past 10 years into Tulsa metros most respected carpet cleaning company. Our business is a family owned and run business with 7 total employees. We are extremely unique in our industry in that our employees have a long history with our company. Our average technician has been with our company for 7 years and several since inception. You will not find a higher quality group of men in our industry without a doubt and that is important to you our customer as they will be in your home and TRUST is not an option it is a MUST. Take a look at our employee biographys on our website wwww.dynamiccarpetcarellc.com and read our cleaning tips and hints. You can also schedule your cleaning appointment online as well 24/7. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and show you the difference in cleaning done right by trained professionals. This is why we say "For a Clean Beyond Compare Call Dynamic Carpet Care" THANK YOU Catch me on "Housetalk" a weekly radio program aired on Saturday mornings 7AM - 8AM 1170 AM KFAQ and 8AM-9AM 102.3FM and 740AM KRMG. There Daryl discusses cleaning and care tips homeowners can use to prolong the life of their carpet, tile and upholstery plus keep it looking new. You can phone in your questions as well and have them answered on-air.

Award 2019
Offers by Dynamic Carpet Care on Angie's List

06/08/2012

He is just excellent at everything he does. He is wonderful, and cleans up after himself. I will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He knocked down a wasps nest. He worked on stains on my shower floor. He put weather stripping on the bottom of two doors, and removed caulking and put new caulking in around the doors in my shower.

CATEGORY handyman service

Tile and full remodel including add on sunrooms

Check, Financing Available