A Best Air & Heat Inc

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2011

B Rated | 46 Reviews

Our company is family owned and operated. Our mission is to provide each customer with assurance, that the services they receive far outweigh their investment and that the services we provide are (1) done right the first time and (2) that they are superior to our competition. We measure our service success by customer satisfaction. We know we must earn customer loyalty by bringing you the best possible service at the best possible price. Our diagnostic fee is $49.00 and we do give free estimates on replacement of equipment. We offer financing and have payments as low as $99.00 a month on selected systems. We really believe the reason for our success comes down to treating our customers and our employees how we would like to be treated....

06/01/2018

Kenneth Green did the work. He was very nice, professional and knowledgeable. He did not do things I didn't need - I'd bring up something and he'd say it looked good to him - "don't worry about it". I recommend them to anyone. When replacing our units, I will look to them first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Low on refrigerant and concerned there may be other issues

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business.
C

05/31/2018

They routed up here and I signed for a Silver Membership; On Oct 18, 2017 they came and did the tune up and checking of the Air Conditioning Unit, And then the next service was supposed to be sometime this year around March or April, but they haven't contacted me yet for this year's schedule of service. I will be contacting them directly for a scheduled of AC Tune up and Check again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an Air conditioning Tune up and Check that includes Electrical, vacuum unit, filter

03/19/2018

Excellent they went above and beyond. Would absolutely use again and highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace

10/30/2017

Company was a no show for two appointments with me. They did call after scheduled time window for first appointment expired and apologized for not showing up. On next days appointment they did not show up and did not call. I took off work on two separate mornings. I can't afford to hire a company to do work at my house if there not dependable enough to show up or at least give a courtesy call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested bid price for install of new Heating/cooling System.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I apologize for your inconvenience sir, we were changing softwares and some of our appointments where misplaced and put on wrong time frames. No excuse for you though, I know customers times are valuable and again I apologize. If you please give us another chance if you are still in need I will make sure that we show up on time.

08/02/2017

I had a good experience with them. They were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and air maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business, we look forward to many more years of helping you with your heating and air conditioning units.

Heating Repair, Maintenance, & Replacement. Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, & Replacement. Duct Repair & Replacement. We also do air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Geo Thermal

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available
10.00

Similar businesses in your area...