WATKINS HEATING & AIR COND

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

C Rated | 12 Reviews

up to $1950 ONG rebate accept all major credit cards Financing available subject to credit approval...

C

07/31/2017

They came back three times (in 8 days) before they diagnosed the problem and fixed it correctly but charged me for every time they came out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My thermostat was out leading me to believe that one of the low voltage controller wires was out.

10/17/2016

We were pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new heat pump

D

09/01/2016

They told us it would be $600 to repair inside unit but I ordered the part online for under$13 had someone weld it and my husband put it back together.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on ac unit. did not even inspect inside and charged another $50 to come beck out. They told us it would be $600 to repair inside unit but I ordered the part online for under$13

12/15/2015

09/15/2015

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review! We appreciate our customers and thank you for your business!

Sales and installation of heating and a/c equipment. Residential & commercial. Commercial refrigeration, gas line piping, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning.

Similar businesses in your area...