CARLILE AUTOMOTIVE INC

Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

True Climate Heat + Air

We have been providing fast service, custom HVAC installation and expert repair for air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps and a variety of air quality systems to Oklahomans for over 15 years. Our reputation is built on superior customer service, provided all day, every day. When you choose True Climate you can rely on two things being true: True Service and True Comfort.

Offers by True Climate Heat + Air on Angie's List

05/13/2015

I thought their charges are reasonable. They wanted to talk about alternatives, and they seemed honest and straightforward. I took my wife's car there one time, and it took them quite longer than expected to get it done. I had a little difficulty with that, otherwise the quality of work has been good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Carlile Automotive. I have had them do several things from tire work, timing belt replacement to replacing seals and gaskets. I last went to get tire replacements.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

06/03/2014

Carlile is a great local company. Honest and reasonable. Wife's serpentine belt went out while running errands and I wasn't available to help. Called Carlile and not only did they send out someone to get her to the shop the repairs were quick and reasonable, she was back on the road in less than an hour from breakdown. Also having transmission issues and they took a look and did some diagnosis fre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Serp. belt and tranny issues

C

04/03/2014

These folks do good work for a fair price. This time it took much longer than anticipated to make the repair. They tried to pass the cost on to me which is unacceptable. They did not want to stand by the original price. I can't imagine they would ever charge me less if it took less time than anticipated. Used to be a satisfied customer but won't go back after this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced seal between engine block and transmission.

11/19/2012

I had taken my car to a tire shop because the tires were were wearing unevenly and they suggested getting it aligned before putting new tires on it and recommended a particular shop that did good work. We took my car over along with my wife to bring me back. My wife had had occasional trouble with the ignition switch on her car and after we had discussed the alignment question and left the keys fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work on two cars. Replaced ignition switch on one and did alignment check on the other. Work was done expeditiously and at a very reasonable cost.