Wendland Masonry & Construction

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since March 2010

For faster response email Coe@WendlandContractors.com. We provide services in Masonry, excavation and drainage solutions, Fence & Barn, Remodeling projects, Restorations. Commercial & residential, Small and Large Projects. Employees are varied depending on project and time schedules. We General contract and Subcontract depending the type of work to be performed. We are highly professional and keep work areas clean. We have many years of experience and our estimates are very accurate. Our prices will include all necessary items with mastered techniques and skill to perform a great job to the projects full potential. Due to the nature of the business we left 2 phone numbers to be able to contact us, 918-637-5613 or 918-637-1625....

P&G TREE SPECIALIST

122  REVIEWS
P&G TREE SPECIALIST

A Full service Tree Care Company run by an experienced Arborist. We have 20 years of experience climbing and pruning trees in Tulsa and the greater surrounding areas. Call (918) 638 4734 today to schedule an appointment with our tree care experts. Offeriing the following services: tree and shrub pruning, tree and shrub removal, hedge trimming, stump grinding. We specialize in the maintenance and preservation of mature trees.

03/22/2018

I highly recommend Wendland Masonry! Excellent, friendly service. They really care about their job performance and they went the extra mile to make sure I would be happy with my brick porch once they were finished repairing it. My porch is nearly 100 years old, and they brought it back to life. They took extra care to preserve the historical aspects of the porch. I’ve received many compliments on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick work

CATEGORY decks,masonry,remodeling

11/14/2017

Everything went better than expected. Coe was responsive, timely and efficient. He was very professional and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are selling our home and the inspection report conducted on behalf of the buyer recommended tuck pointing on a small settling crack on the back of our house. Coe came out and looked at the area to determine what was needed. He returned a few days later and repaired the area. He did an excellent job and it looks like the original brickwork. I would highly recommend to anyone needing tuck point on their brick homes.

CATEGORY masonry

06/30/2014

It was wonderful. They did a really good job and they're great to work with. The total project cost for fence and patio $9000. They were really great to work with and they were always in communication with me if they were going to be absent or late or something like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wendland Masonry & Construction to repair my fence a year ago and put in a brick patio for me last month.

CATEGORY fencing,hardscaping

06/09/2014

Contacted Mr. Wendland by phone to make an appointment and he was able to come by the same day. He provided a quote for a fireplace repair. Very reasonable and professional. We decided to wait on the repair but will definitely use this company when we go ahead with the fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected fireplace, inside and out. Provided quote for requested repair and made recommendations and gave options and alternatives for the repair.

CATEGORY masonry,fireplaces

03/19/2014

I was very satisfied with the service.  I gave them a call, they came out the very next day, gave me an estimate which I was very pleased with, the following day they completed the service.  They were fast and it looks great.  I though the price was reasonable, so I was satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wendland Masonry & Construction did some masonry work for me.

CATEGORY masonry

We specialize in all Masonry, Hardscapes , koi ponds, Landscapes, Excavation, Fence & Barn, Remodeling, Structural Restorations. Check Our Site At www.WendlandMasonry.com. The site tells and shows all and explains our skills. We do Travel.

Lawn Care