Unique Renovations

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2014

Unique Renovations has been in business now for over Twelve Years. We are made up of a group of subcontractors full time and part time. It is a family type atmosphere and we all work together very well which is important for the Client. All of our subcontractors and workers have worked for us for many years which enables to be very picky and trust who we bring on the jobsite. We have several Billing options for the customer to choose from....

ABLE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION

All types of roofing.

06/01/2018

Great. Josh did a good job at a fair price. It turned out exactly like i envisioned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished out 900 sft adjacent bldg into a apartment

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, hardwood floor repair, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you !!

01/04/2018

This is my first home as a single female and after hearing discouraging stories from friends who've hired contractors, I was hesitant to move forward with this project. I sought referrals from businesses and did my research before choosing Josh Baker and Unique Renovations to complete the job--it was an awesome experience! The team at Unique Renovations are very professional, prompt, and experienc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reframing of garage door, drywall, aluminum siding replacement, handicap ramp built

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, siding, woodworking

05/22/2017

Josh and his team are extremely responsive to our needs and the quality of work was exceptional. I would definitely recommend their services and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, walls/trim/crown molding. Repaired window leaks

CATEGORY remodeling, ceiling fans, interior painters

12/23/2016

Very high quality workmanship, would definitely use again! Josh was responsive and very professional to work with. I've found that it's hard to find someone that's not only dependable and professional but who will provide a high quality service. Josh exceeded those expectations. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace doors on shed.

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

[Member Name Removed] ,thank you so much for your kind review. You were certainly a pleasure to work for. See you soon !

12/08/2016

Justin and Josh are just fantastic, I look forward to working with them again. They treated me very very very nice, they're so sweet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They attached two headboards for me, hung some heavy picture frames, repaired the knobs on cabinet doors, swept my floor and placed a large heavy rug down.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we are always here for you whenever you need anything. It was a pleasure meeting you and will be seeing you soon.

Custom Kitchens & Bathrooms, Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repair, Custom Cabinetry & Carpentry. Exterior Siding Decks.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check