Stroke of Perfection Painting

Founded 2005 •

Awards & Badges

1830 S Muskogee St

Sapulpa, OK 74066

Locally owned and operated by John Cemer. John has been painting for 16 years and been around painting all his life. Our company strives for excellence and as our name says, perfection. We offer free estimates and we are insured. ...

interior painting (10)house painting (10)drywall (3)

12/04/2020

Everything was great start to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

12/03/2020

It went extremely well, from the initial walk-around for the quote, to the last drop of paint on the shed and the storage of the remaining paint. Many boards had to be replaced on our 2-story Tudor, and they meticulously examined every board and replaced as needed. What sold me on using Stroke of Perfection was the no nonsense preliminary description of what had to be done. And minor detours from ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

11/04/2020

Never received a response to inquiry for proposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting and Minor Repair

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

Hello, I am sorry that we missed this but this was a whole month ago and We missed this request coming in. This does not reflect my work or how we operate. Giving someone an F because they did not respond because of an oversight is a little much. Once again I’m sorry that we missed this.

08/12/2020

John was simply excellent in every way. He was the best communicator always keeping us informed on status of project, time of arrival and any questions were answered promptly. His work was meticulous and quality of work excellent. He exceeded our expectations and would not hesitate to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

07/03/2020

They were responsive, did an excellent job!!!! Would definitely hire again!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting and drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/30/2020

John was a pleasure to work with. He is kind, caring and works toward the goals of what you want accomplished. We had multiple changes on the job that removed quite a few items from the original quote and we added items back in. He didn’t blink an eye at any of the changes and was willing to work with us to make sure we were happy with the end result. We would definitely hire John again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Photo for Stroke of Perfection Painting - 1830 S Muskogee St, Sapulpa, OK - 38690179

06/04/2020

I was thrilled with both John and the job he did. John was punctional, courteous, and completed the job in one day. I can heartily recommend Touch of Perfection for any paint job you may have. Excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PAINTING TRIM & BASEBOARDS

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/28/2020

John did an amazing job painting our house. His attention to detail is 2nd to none. He took his time to get it done right the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

04/11/2020

I highly recommend John for his painting services as he is a great painter who does the job right by not rushing to get done but rather through proper preparation and taking his time to do a top-notch quality job. I have already recommended him to a friend of mine and have discussed additional work that I would like to have done soon. You will not be disappointed with his work, I promise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure doing business with you!

02/24/2020

John did an excellent job painting. I would use him again and have already recommended him to others. I do think he should have cleaned up after himself a little better and I will insist on that next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen island refinish. Painted windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Interior/Exterior Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Deck & Fence Stain, Power Washing, Drywall Repair,

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal