Air Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 9/17/2016

108 Wellston Park Rd

SAND SPRINGS, OK 74063

Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating or plumbing repairs? Call Air Solutions! They have offices in Tulsa and Sand Springs, equipping them to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have been recognized with the Angies List Super Service Award for numerous years and are always ready to provide exceptional service. For huge savings on your HVAC needs, call today! Award wining....

hvac repair (554)plumber (148)home energy audit (25)fireplace repair (19)appliance repair (18)gas fireplace repair (16)air duct cleaning (15)water heater repair and installation (8)electrician (6)drain cleaning (6)insulation (5)house painting (2)

03/25/2020

The work was done well by a skilled electrician who was very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Motion-Sensor Light on Garage, Post Light in Yard, & Light Fixture in Closet

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

02/27/2020

He came and both problems. However, the leak came back and he came back out and fixed it again. Hopefully this will do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking showerhead and cold shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

11/18/2019

I was impressed with the professionalism, courtesy and efficiency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower head leak repaired and water shut-off valve installed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

C

08/22/2019

Service was fine. I just don't like the billing for service. You just pick out one program for service and it gives you the price for the for that program. I like getting an itemized invoice showing pricing for what is being done. Probably won't use again if I can't have itemized invoice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extra outlets and breakers

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

02/16/2019

Plumber was punctual, arriving exactly when he said he would. He was professional and was able to repair our issue in around 30 minutes. He even told us some upgrades we could make to improve safety and function. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water expansion tank started leaking, causing a flood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2019

09/19/2018

Arrived to look at my problem in about 2 hours of my initial call. He took a look at my old A/C unit and determined the problem. Gave me a quote before he started work and fixed my issue in about 30 minutes. So thankful to have found a company that was honest and reliable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My A/C stopped working

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

C

09/05/2018

I give them two out of three. The plumber was here quickly and as expected. His work was professional and it seems the job was done fine. But was hit with weird payment schedule which was degrading. After surveying what needed to be done, the plumber had to start with a top fix of about $850, which I did not need. Then proceeded to discuss the lower levels of work and their price. The bottom fix w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace inside part of the toilet

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

08/04/2018

I have zero complaints. He was very professional and explained the problem well. He gave us our options and followed through the the letter. The price was slightly higher than a previous job we had done by a different company but you get what you pay for. I would definitely hire again. The pipe was completely rusted out on the bottom and he had to jackhammer part of our patio to fix it. He cleaned...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in drain pipe under house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

06/29/2018

They are quick to respond to calls and techs are friendly and efficient, I would highly recommend them to anyone needing services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service our heating and air unit twice a year and all our plumbing needs

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

06/29/2018

Daniel was very efficient, courteous and we are very pleased with service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Heating, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Heaters, Ductwork, Geothermal, Plumbing, Electrical

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal