Dirty Deeds Handyman Services

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2008

D Rated | 36 Reviews

When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not uncommon for me to have deposits for several jobs and to be booked for 30 to 90 days out. This is usually the case with jobs that take several days to several weeks to complete. I can usually squeeze in small jobs that only take an hour or two within a few days. I am rarely able to answer the phone and come over right now and do a job. If you do find a handyman that can do that he is probably not very good or he too would be booked up. I service in general an area about 25 mile radius from downtown Ft Smith. I specialize in jobs out in the boonies where other contractors wont go. There is no fee for giving an estimate in that area. However due to the constant increase in fuel I usually charge a $25.00 fee to give an estimate outside that area. I do apply that fee to the price of the job if I get the job. That fee must be paid in cash before any estimates are given. I accept cash and personal checks drawn on local banks and all checks should be made payable to Robert Saunders....

ABLE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION

All types of roofing.

03/15/2019

i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertising

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i was looking to replace weathered wood on barn

05/07/2017

Dirty Deeds handyman service was excellent. Showed up when he said he would and completed tasks right on schedule! He hauled off the old stuff too, nothing to clean up after he left! I was well pleased with everything done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
door installation; hot water tank installation; oven/range overhaul.

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

03/27/2017

Fair price, showed up when scheduled, and did a great job. Would hire again in an instant!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of siding, gutters and PVC fencing. Also power-washed some brick chimneys.

CATEGORY handyman service, pressure washing

07/25/2014

Robert was very professional and courteous. He showed up when he said he would and did a great job removing old chipped paint and then repainting the trim work and fixing a badly rotted door frame. i was quite impressed with the quality of his work. He also replaced some insect damaged wood above the front steps and painted that. He cleaned up everything completely after the job was done. I would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old paint from exterior trim and repainted all, replaced rotted and damaged wood around door frame.

06/16/2014

The main thing he did last year was removing an old basketball hoop that was set in concrete so I could make a flower bed. He did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Robert did a few things around my house.

CATEGORY handyman service

Decks and railings, interior and exterior painting, flooring, bathrooms and kitchens, fencing, sheds, carports, porches, patios, general home repairs, custom builds or assemblies, welding fabrication & custom trailer builds and repairs.

Carpet, roofing repairs & vinyl siding with heat and air with the exception of installing window or wall units.