Tree Master Tree Service

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2012

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Family operated; 3 employees. No subcontractors. Determines charges by job. No travel/trip charges....

10/31/2016

They came out the day after I called and gave me an estimate on the spot. Actually got started on the job a few days earlier than expected. Finished the job and cleaned up in a total of 3 days which I thought was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to have a large bald cypress tree removed so we could build a new shop.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a excellent job on my trees. They look beautiful now. He is great!. I will be using him all the time now.

11/04/2013

Did what he said he'd do, showed up on time and charged his bid price. He was very responsive when I asked him to clean up another area. Cleaned everything up. Highly recommend him based on my experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed one large tree that was rubbing roof, trim neighbors tree back to fence line (it was through my electrical lines), cleaned up the back fence row - lots of little trees, vines, etc. Wanted to make sure the trees were trimmed enough so I didn't have to re-trim within the next 3-5 years.

10/30/2013

I am exceptionally pleased with the service I received. Tree Masters came and completed all work as contracted and left my yard in better shape than it was when they arrived! More, importantly my established oak tree has better balance and is more likely to survive due to the conditioning it received. Prior to having Tree Masters come to take prune it, it had been allowed to grow unbalanced and ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Masters removed a 25 ft. or taller Mulberry tree, trimmed and balanced my 70+ year old oak tree, and rooted out a large oak tree stump.

08/15/2012

Went above and beyond. Great job. Less than 1/2 of the other estimates. Good old fashion work and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming.

CATEGORY tree service

Free Estimates, trimming, topping, removal, stump grinding, bucket truck, references available, and Insured

NA

NA

Similar businesses in your area...