Wert-Simpson Dental

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2008

Wert-Simpson Dental has 2 doctors and 4 hygienists. Services offered range from basic to complex and include fillings, root canals, dental implants, and cosmetic work....

Griffin, Dr. Shannon L.

Experience a dental visit that’s actually FUN! You’ll want to tell your friends and family about the team at Griffin Smiles Comprehensive Dentistry after you see first hand the warm, friendly and comfortable environment. You will be cared about as an individual and receive expert care. Edmond Oklahoma dentist Shannon Griffin works closely with her team to unite excellent clinical skills and no-nonsense professionalism. Add some light-hearted fun, and you will be smiling all day. Additional e-mail - info@griffinsmiles.com. There are two doctors at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

04/27/2017

I got in quickly as a new patient and was afforded respect and courtesy by the dentist and staff. They were very helpful determining my treatment plan and my cost. They responded to my emails on average the next morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She doesn't do amalgam fillings anymore but she is competent and capable at composite fillings and she and her staff are great at the dreaded shots.

05/26/2016

Mr. Wert, Mrs Simpson and staff are very friendly, professional, down to earth and courteous. Highly recommend this dentist. Never remember having to wait more than a few minutes since I have been using this dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine checkup, teeth cleaning, flouride and xrays. My family has been going to this dentist for a few years now.

07/22/2015

I am happy with them.  They do a good job.  I had some serious dental problems and the dentist saved my teeth.  I also had an implant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use a dentist at West Simpson Dental.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons,cosmetic dentist

06/15/2015

Rhonda, the hygienist is very nice and considerate and does a good job.  She also cleans my sons' teeth

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for regular cleaning.

01/06/2015

Their availability was very good even though we were new clients.  Staff was incredibly friendly.  Children really enjoyed the visit.  We later returned for sealants on one of my little ones.  Children gave no fuss because their previous visit was very enjoyable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My two children needed their first dental exam.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

Dentist, oral surgery, general dentistry, root canals or endodontics, pediatric care, periodontal or gum care including laser assisted procedures, placement and restoration of dental implants

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available