WALGREENS

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

STORE # 4895. ADDITIONAL HOURS: PHARMACY MON-FRI 9:00 AM-9:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; SUN 10:00 AM-6:00 PM. ...

06/17/2014

I did go to them because I used them for a reason.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Walgreens for pharmacy service.

CATEGORY pharmacy

04/07/2014

I enjoy shopping there. Everyone is always so helpful and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Walgreens as my pharmacy and go-to for odd items and Otc medicines for years now.

CATEGORY medical supplies

03/26/2013

We have been ongoing clients for a couple of years. Walgreen's calls regularly to see if we need more supplies/food. At times they have sent equipment we did not request and do not need. We have made it clear not to send anything that isn't requested and so that problem has ceased. They are very easy to communicate with and try hard to make sure needs are taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walgreen's Infusion dept supplies medical nutrition and supplies for husband's feeding tube.

CATEGORY medical supplies

10/31/2008

We have been pleased with the service at Walgreen's. They haven't given us someone else's prescription, as has happened with the pharmacy we used previously. Their pricing is competitive. Many people don't realize medications can vary widely from one pharmacy to another. We use a medical plan, so it isn't an issue for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using this pharmacy since it opened several years ago. They have an online refill system which is very convenient to use. They send you an e-mail when it's ready. They also have an automated phone refill system which is available 24 hours a day. The auto phone system will call you when your prescription is ready, or let you know if it is delayed.

CATEGORY pharmacy

PRESCRIPTIONS, ELECTRONICS, HEALTH CARE, HOUSEHOLD, PERSONAL, TOYS, BABY, VITAMINS & NUTRITION, BEAUTY & SPA, CONTACT LENSES, FITNESS & DIET, HOME MEDICAL, PHOTOS & PHARMACY.