Versalift Systems

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2012

A Versa lift attic lift is the safest way to get your seasonal decorations and valuables into and out of the attic. Having a garage elevator from Versalift will make putting your stuff away quick and convenient; giving you the ultimate attic storage room you always wanted. Not only is it easy to install but a Versa Lift attic is the best place to store your keepsakes, keeping them close. The Versalift is easy to install for any Handyman or contractor. You can also add the Versarail attic safety rail to your current attic ladder to make going into and out of the attic safer and easier....

T@M construction

3  REVIEWS
T@M construction

01/15/2018

I received an elevator kit and assembled it myself. The instructions were OUTSTANDING! Clear, concise, comprehensive. Hired someone to cut the hole in the garage attic floor and installed it myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an elevator to move a large number of Christmas decorations from the garage attic and return.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

06/05/2017

It worked beautifully the first time and every time since. It totally eliminates carry heavy or bulky objects up hidden stairs. It will support up to 500 lbs. I highly recommend Versa Lift as it is a great product for the money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought Versa Lift from manufacturer. Local contractor hired to reinforce ceiling joists and create a 2x6 lumber box in ceiling of garage.

CATEGORY remodeling,home & garage organization

05/22/2017

No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not hire versalift to install a garage elevator. I installed the device myself.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/02/2017

The assembly is moderately difficult. The assembly instructions are outstanding in detail and clarity!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided an elevator system. I assembled it and installed it in my garage.

CATEGORY remodeling,home & garage organization

01/10/2017

Fine, once the item was installed and I was instructed on how to use it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for a lift to store items in my attic without having to haul stuff up the attic ladder

CATEGORY home & garage organization