Trademark Exteriors Restoration LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3141 NW 63rd St Ste # 4

Oklahoma City, OK 73116

Trademark Exteriors Restoration features and installs quality roofing materials supplied by GAF. Homeowners have numerous choices of products, styles and design options. There are several shingle and shingle type materials, Asphalt, Wood, Tile, Metal, Composite and more, Choosing the right contractor to install your roof is just as important as selecting quality materials. With so many products available, we'll help you make "Your Best and Safest Choice. We are a "full service" roofing company and we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience. Quality craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance. We are equipped to properly help you with your storm damage needs, from hail to wind. Please visit our website at https://tmexteriors.com/Storm-Damage for more information on how we can help protect your largest investment. Call us today for a free estimate!...

roofing (131)gutter installation (44)siding (30)house painting (19)window (13)fencing (5)garage door repair and installation (12)screen repair (9)woodworking (7)hvac repair (5)door (4)deck building (2)
D

04/28/2020

Job took months longer than necessary to complete. One skylight leaked and it took them three tries to get it stopped. Put in writing that they would pay to have the water stains at three places sealed and painted. Said the person that did their drywall work would contact me. This is in writing. Never heard anything and let them know this and they never answered my text letting them know this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing, skylights,

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

03/28/2020

Josh Lambert did a terrific Job as Project Manager, his communication skill and business savvy was exceptional. Josh Lambert managed all aspects of our project to include direct interaction and communication with USAA, resulting in fair and supplemental claims that could have been overlooked by less skilled program managers and companies. Every trade Josh deployed did an exceptional job! TMEXTERIO...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement, Gutters and Leaf Guard installation, Painting

CATEGORY garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

12/31/2019

The total experience went much better than I originally anticipated thanks to TRADEMARK'S JASON PETERSON. Shortly after our summer rains and hail storms I called our previous roofer for a damage review and cost estimate and was told I would need to hire a separate contractor to perform siding work. I referred to Angie's list and based on reviews I called Trademark for someone to come to the house ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Gutter Replacement, Siding Repair plus Ceiling Repairs

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

09/11/2019

Called the number got someone out to look at damage in about 30min. The job was done the next day, looks great. Jason was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ridge repair on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

06/12/2019

Excellent Service provided by the associate, Josh Lambert, timely and thorough. Everything was delivered and work performed as explained by Josh. Being our first claim, all insurance paperwork was handled through their offices and it really made it convenient for my wife and I. We appreciate the ease and professionalism and will refer Josh and Trademark to our friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Guttering, Windows

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

04/23/2019

I needed a new roof and siding due to hail damage. Trademark got the job done quickly and kept me posted on updates, etc. Communication was great and I felt like I was in good hands throughout the entire process! I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

04/04/2019

The wind ripped a section of shingles off are roof. I requested an estimate from Trademark and they called the next business day to setup an appointment time. They arrived early and began inspecting our roof. Fortunately, the rest of our roof was in good condition. We were also told about additional discounts we could receive from our insurance carrier based on the type of shingles. Trademark was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof Shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

03/30/2019

They did a great job, clean up well and on time. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did shingled and sidewall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

03/20/2019

Bobby with trademark is amazing to work with. He always takes the hassle off me and handles everything. We have done a lot of roofers together and I recommend Bobby -Trademark to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,windows,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

03/19/2019

We were extremely pleased with our experience with Trademark Exterior Restoration. The entire process was explained to us with our FREE estimate. The roof is fantastic! The worksmanship and product exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Trademark. Bobby is Amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

Roofing, siding, windows & gutters contractors. Storm damage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal