TornadoSafe Shelters

Angie's List since May 2013

Made in Oklahoma for Oklahomans! We take pride in every shelter we manufacture and install and strive to make all of our customers happy. TornadoSafe is dedicated to quality and excellence starting with our design and manufacturing process and ending with the best installation process in the industry. We manufacture solid, steel tornado shelters and take every necessary step to ensure your shelter is of the highest quality installed with professional service at the most affordable price. Also Servicing Other Areas in Oklahoma, Please ask for Details....

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

10/09/2018

It was wonderful. On time delivery and rugged installation. It was the right size and shape. I now have a F5 tornado shelter that doubles as a closet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a custom storm shelter installed within my house that doubled as a closet.

CATEGORY garage builders,home builders,architect

09/04/2015

From the first contact to the last,?Tornadosafe has been the best of any company we have had do work for us.? The receptionist is knowledgeable and friendly. She helped coordinate the install all the way. She was pleasant to speak with and could answer any questions we may have had.? The workers were prompt, professional, and willing to explain what and why they were doing what they were doing.? I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Garage Storm Shelter

CATEGORY Uncategorized

06/10/2014

They were an hour early and did a good job. They called the day before installation to let us know that we would be getting a large for the price of a medium because they didn't have any mediums in stock. We were fine with that. But the guy that came to install it seemed irritated that we were getting the larger one for the same price. He even used that as a reason that he shouldn't be responsible...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tornado shelter

CATEGORY garage builders

Hello [member name removed], We appreciate your business and your review. Customer service is a priority for us and I am sorry to hear that you had issues with an installer. I want you to know that we have addressed the issue and this installer is no longer with our company. We are truly thankful for your business. If we can help with any questions you may have, please let us know.

05/31/2014

1. Told us the exact date and time. 2. Showed up on that day and time. 3. Completed entire job in less than 6 hours. 4. We now have a tornado shelter in the floor of a garage. 5. We are happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a tornado shelter in our garage.

CATEGORY garage builders,Uncategorized

Thank you for your review and for choosing Tornado Safe. We appreciate your business!

05/23/2014

They were prompt and courteous. They ran into shelf rock and the supervisor came and told me there would be an additional hourly charge to use the jackhammer to get it removed. I appreciated that he talked to me first about it. They proceeded and it took an additional 45 minutes for the install. They were in and out of there within 3 1/2 hours. The insall went very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a storm shelter in our back yard.

CATEGORY garage builders