SWAT MOSQUITO MIST SYSTEM

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 1 Review

When you want to enjoy outdoor fun and leisure time in your own yard, you deserve the right to do so in complete comfort. You shouldn't be held hostage at the mercy of mosquitoes. Don't swat yourself when you can SWAT your yard. SWAT's revolutionary, custom-designed mosquito misting system is your weapon in the war against mosquitoes. We will make sure that you and your family are protected and that you can enjoy The Right to Remain Outdoors!...

A Plus Pest Control

We are One of the ONLY companies in OKLAHOMA who offer Pest Control and Termite Protection for ONE low Bundled Price. Angie's List Super Service Award 4 years in a row. Family owned & operated. Oklahoma City (405) 330-2929, Lawton (580) 248-7378, Huntsville(256) 850-4423. 203 Turnbrook Dr SW Huntsville AL 35824.

Award 2019
Offers by A Plus Pest Control  on Angie's List

10/20/2013

They performed all that they said they would do and when they said they would do it.  I had my entire backyard covered due to a drainage ditch that is behind my fence and property line,  For years we have not been able to use the back yard due to severe Mosquito's, after Installation it was amazing how well it worked, I wish I had done it sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a Tankless Mosquito misting system

CATEGORY pest control, misting systems

We are a professional company that stands behind our work. SWAT installs and services mosquito misting systems in both commercial and residential applications. SWAT also performs outdoor yard foggings for one-time special events or scheduled monthly foggings. SWAT also repairs & services previously installed misting systems for a reasonable cost.

Check, Visa, MasterCard