Reynolds Ford

Angie's List since June 2010

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!...

Mick's Automotive Repair and Fabrication

If chips, scratches, and dings are making your car look shabby and worn out, a visit to an auto body shop might be just the thing to spruce it up. The team at Oklahoma City’s own Micks Automotive Repair & Fabrication is standing by to provide a range of services that are sure to whip your vehicle back into shape regardless of its age or condition. When you choose us to provide any type of repair or maintenance service, you’ll get to take advantage of our expanded weekday and Saturday hours. You can also expect to receive punctual service from our dedicated, professional staff. If you live or work in Oklahoma City, OK, you don’t have to spend your time seeking an auto body shop that you can trust. Simply contact the local team at Micks Automotive Repair & Fabrication to request an appointment for your car, truck, or van today.

05/30/2017

I feel like I can talk one on one with their service personal. They seem to be interested in fixing my problem and they explain the problem well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the oil change and troubleshot an issue with the back up sensors.

05/30/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new car from Reynolds Ford.

CATEGORY

02/06/2017

I use them for oil changes and mechanical services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 4 wheel drive pickup that the 4 wheel drive mechanism was not engaging.

10/06/2015

Awful. Go somewhere else. Buy something else. Going back to GM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This review is actually for the Memorial Rd location. Forest the service manager told me last week that Ford would pay for half the cost to replace the transmission (which has 55K miles on it). This week not so much. I am even more annoyed in that every single service in the history of this vehicle has been preformed by this dealership. If they ever said something should be done to this vehicle I authorized it and paid for it. Now turns out there has been a technical service bulletin for my car where the fluid should have been switched to a different formula. Moreover, there is a well know design defect on this transmission.

09/16/2013

They told me before hand how much it would cost and they were actually under the price given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed the oil and filters, Checked and Rotated tires.

Auto Sales & Service