O'Connor, Dr. Diana

Angie's List since June 2008

VISIT WWW.ABMS.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED....

08/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Primary care services

02/26/2014

They are friendly and courteous. If the doctor can't get you in, the staff will get you in to see the PA and if it's serious enough that it needs the doctor's attention, she will discuss it with her. She listens and addresses your concerns. Some doctors these days just have a cookie cutter approach as how they treat symptoms but she does not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Diana O'Connor is my primary care doctor.

11/26/2013

She is amazing and does a great job listening. She is very thoughtful and takes a little bit of personal interest in the time we have during a visit. Before she prescribes a new medication she wants to review history and make sure that I am educated about it. I have very positive thoughts about Dr. O'Connor and her work, detail and bedside manner. Her office staff is terrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. O'Connor is our primary care physician.

09/21/2013

We appreciate Dr. O'Connor very much. She is always very helpful with our medical issues. Our insurance provider doesn't require a referral for specialists but we always try to get an opinion from Dr. O'Connor or her staff. We value her opinion very much. She takes good care of my husband and me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. O'Connor for about 15 years. My husband started seeing Dr. O'Connor about 10 years ago.

07/31/2013

She is wonderful. She listens to you. She will talk about anything. She is definitely not in a hurry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my primary care physician.

FAMILY MEDICINE.