Kwik Kar Automotive

Angie's List since June 2010

KWIK KAR, IN OKLAHOMA CITY, IS FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. THE OWNERS ARE ALWAYS ON THE FLOOR WORKING ON YOUR VEHICLES. THE EMPLOYEES HAVE SEVERAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY. WE ARE A NAPA AUTOCARE CENTER, 12 MONTH 12,000 MILE WARRANTY ON ANY REPAIR NATION WIDE....

Mick's Automotive Repair and Fabrication

If chips, scratches, and dings are making your car look shabby and worn out, a visit to an auto body shop might be just the thing to spruce it up. The team at Oklahoma City’s own Micks Automotive Repair & Fabrication is standing by to provide a range of services that are sure to whip your vehicle back into shape regardless of its age or condition. When you choose us to provide any type of repair or maintenance service, you’ll get to take advantage of our expanded weekday and Saturday hours. You can also expect to receive punctual service from our dedicated, professional staff. If you live or work in Oklahoma City, OK, you don’t have to spend your time seeking an auto body shop that you can trust. Simply contact the local team at Micks Automotive Repair & Fabrication to request an appointment for your car, truck, or van today.

06/14/2017

They are always helpful and friendly. If problems turn out to be nothing, they don't charge. Always check with us first before doing work to give us a quote and they always stay within that quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and replaced the fuel pump and sensor

05/13/2015

It went pretty well. It was good. They were friendly. They didn't charge me for it. They did an evaluation and it was gonna be more money than I could afford. For what I needed to be done, the price was reasonable but it was just more than I could afford. They were very quick and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Kwik Kar Automotive. I had them do an estimate on how much it would be to fix my vehicle, to rebuild the rear end of my Jeep Wrangler.

04/21/2014

The work was completed ahead of schedule and cost less than they had quoted. They also cleaned all the leaked fluid from the surrounding parts of the vehicle. I use Kwik Kar for all my vehicles, Jon and Matt do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the rear differential pinion seal.

09/24/2013

I love these guys. They have done a lot of work on my vehicles in the past 10 years. Someone recommended them when I moved here 10 years ago. I didn't know anyone in this type of business and wasn't sure who to trust. They have helped me so many times with my personal vehicle and work vehicle. I tell everyone about them. They are respectful, honest and do great work. I tell all my single girlfrien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced temperature motor and removed aftermarket remote starter and reprogramed abs module

09/24/2013

I have used these guys for years. Have recommended to all my family and friends. There have been times when they have went above and beyond to help me out. They regularly service my vehicle with oil changes and when I needed a big job done I went to them and again they were great. Had my car for 2 days. Even called me to let me know when a good time was to drop it off after they ordered the parts....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Power Steering Pump and hose, ball joints, front disc pad &computerized alignment

Auto Repair & Service,Auto Repair & Service,Brake Repair