Heartland Roofing and Exteriors

A105 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2009

9500 Westgate Rd Suite 101

Oklahoma City, OK 73162

With over 25 years of combined experience in roofing and all types of construction. We know roofs, siding, windows, and insulation, gutters, garage doors, and we know how to treat our customers. Heartland Roofing and Exteriors has been locally owned and operated here in Oklahoma since 2000. We pride ourselves in the best quality materials, workmanship, and customer service. We have experience in all types of residential and commercial construction and roofing products. Our commercial roofing experience includes Modified Bitumen, build up roofing, TPO, PVC, and EPDM. When we install a roof you can be sure that we will hand nail every shingle, use only name brand products like GAFELK, Tamko, or Certainteed, and other leading brands. We promise to install all products to meet or exceed the manufacturers standards....

Roofing (101)Gutters (29)Siding (7)Windows (6)Insulation (4)Exterior Painting (3)Carpet Cleaning (2)

09/19/2019

The experience was superb. After looking on Angie’s List I called Heartland Roofing. They came out and we discussed roofing a they educated me on quality, pros and cons of workmanship and how this was going to be billed and paid for. This was a Hail and Wind damaged roof so this was Insured. Donna helped me as did Joel and other staff members. I never felt like a dummy, when I had a question they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need my old roof torn off and replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

08/29/2019

From the start to the finish, Heartland gave excellent service. We had used Heartland before when we had a roof leak and were able to get the same representative to come out so that we weren't starting from scratch on what our situation was. Two times before they had done some caulking around vents for us that stopped a leak temporarily. This gave us time to save up for when we eventually needed t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed our existing shingles, replaced the decking, and added new impact resistant shingles. They also re-flashed the chimney, adding a Cricket to bring it up to code. In addition, they re-decked and added roofing material to an attached shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Thank you for the very thoughtful review! We're so glad that you were happy with our services and grateful to you for trusting Heartland with all of your roofing needs!

05/07/2019

Showed up on time. Did job a couple of places needed fixed and had to get new gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingles with metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

04/30/2019

We were very pleased with Heartland Roofing all around. The sales rep Nathan was very knowledgeable and quick to respond! He was very patient and took the time to answer all of our questions. The crew came out with in a week of ordering our material and they had our brand new roof installed in less than a day! They were very professional and made sure the entire area was clear of debris once they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old roof removed and New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words and detailed review! We're happy you're pleased with our work, and we're grateful you trusted Heartland to install your new roof!

03/26/2019

They took care of everything. I am in a historical area and they even went to the board and got permission for the work that needed permission to be able to change. They were amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofed house and two flat roofs, contracted painting, guttering, removal of siding etc.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words! Our goal with each customer is to ensure the process is as painless as possible and that you're informed the whole time. We're grateful that you have taken the time to write a review, and that you trusted us with your roofing needs!

01/17/2019

Perfect. Very pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched a leak plus general roof inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business!

10/27/2018

Absolutely wonderful Kenny Thornhill worked hard with my insurance company to get as much as I was due.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof, New Guttering, New fence staining

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2018

06/06/2018

My experience with Dan of Heartland Roofing was awesome! Dan is a very knowledgeable consultant who provided more information than I could have ever imagined related to roof maintenance, lifespan, installation techniques, etc. Dan is very professional, respectful, and flexible with time. He was very attentive and responded quickly to correspondence. I had 2 other roofers come by with similar packa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, guttering, and drywall repair

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

09/18/2017

I had gotten in touch with heartland from all of the reviews on this site, I had also gotten quotes from 2 other contractors. The reason I chose Heartland is because Kenny was very thorough in reviewing and identifying the damage done to my home from a hail storm in 2015 which I procrastinated on getting fixed. Kenny was very professional and I felt more comfortable choosing Heartland over the com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Gutters on 2250 Sq Ft House.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

08/23/2017

Very smooth and cost effective. Took about a week to schedule work. Job took about 1.5 hrs to complete. Best price I quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 4 box vents replaced with 4 turbines on roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017