Designers Plus Hair & Nail

Angie's List since August 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
manicure - did great!

CATEGORY nail salons,hair salon

C

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Manicure - went fine, nothing special. The ownership has changed and I continue to get my hair done by the past owner who continues to work out of this shop. Cleanliness? Appearance at back door - could improve.

CATEGORY nail salons,hair salon

C

02/26/2014

the person that did our hair is not there anymore but that being said he does not do our hair anymore even though he moved. I would not go back to this place for anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut hair of male and female

11/07/2013

I have been going to Designers Plus for the last 30 years. The ownership of the shop has changed within the last 3 months and the shop is designed to be similar to the manicure/pedicure in/out places. The shop is now called "Designer(s) Style Shop", I think. I will continue to go to my hairdresser.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hair cut and styling, color.

08/05/2013

I like him and everything. They are very friendly and very good. They are also knowledgeable in color, cut, and style. He is very up on all the latest. If there is a new color or things to do or whatever that would be better for the hair he does it. He is really up on the latest things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designers Plus Hair & Nail provides all kind of hair services like styling, color, and cut.