Darter, Dr. Amy L.

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since January 2012

There are 3 providers at this location. Surgery is not performed here. To see if a provider is board certified visit www.abms.org. ...

D

10/08/2013

I have been going monthly for the last three years to get allergy shots from Oklahoma Allergy and Asthma clinic and overall I would not recommend using them. My allergies are better, but I still have to use allergy pills and I feel like I could have got better treatment somewhere else. During the last three years I have seen many changes at the clinic, however, they seemed to be put in place to fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Darter to get allergy treatment.

CATEGORY allergist,pediatric allergist

06/28/2012

She is awesome. I would tell anybody to go to her. She is one of those doctors who take all the time you need and is very thorough. She listens to you. If you can’t get in to see her, you can see her physician assistant and they are just as awesome as she is. My insurance company deals with the billing and administration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Darter is my allergist. I just got my shot. I had daily migraines and she got rid of those with allergy shots and Medispray. I go a once every couple of weeks to get my allergy shot. She does the testing too.

06/19/2012

She is very professional, and she communicates about the issues that I have. The office and staff are very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Darter for allergy care.

06/08/2012

She was excellent as well as all of her staff.  It is a gorgeous building.  I cannot say anything negative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Darter is my allergist and immunologist.  I was with her for five years and she completely got rid of my migraine headaches.

06/05/2012

It’s an excellent clinic. My daughter was having all kinds of trouble with her asthma and she still does, but they manage it very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Amy Darter is my daughter’s asthma and allergy specialist.

CATEGORY pediatric allergist