Blackmon Mooring

Founded 1948 • Angie's List since April 2007

B Rated | 73 Reviews

"Since 1948, Blackmon Mooring has offered cleaning and disaster restoration services to families and businesses at the highest quality. At Blackmon Mooring, we pride ourselves on helping you keep your home or business clean and safe as well as recovering from life's unplanned disasters. Our Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning can remove common allergens and help you keep them from affecting your loved ones or employees. When Mother Nature or man-made accidents strike, Blackmon Mooring is there for you with a full range of disaster recovery and restoration services that include Fire & Smoke Damage, Water Damage, Mold Remediation and even Reconstruction. We help you get life and business back on track. Blackmon Mooring is trusted with the world's biggest jobs, yours. *24-hour Call Center " ...

Affordable Appliance Repair

Affordable Appliance OKC is located and services the Greater Oklahoma City area with reasonable and affordable appliance and HVAC sales and repairs. We have over 15+ years of practical, hands-on repair service for most residential appliances. Our goal is to provide reliable, guaranteed service which is backed up by a 90 day service warranty if something breaks. Our goal is to provide the most economical & affordable appliance repair services to the our residents.

10/22/2015

They always do a great job and the rug dries very quickly. I'm just overall pleased with the floors and the rugs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing Blackmon Mooring and sharing your experience with us! Your business is truly appreciated and we are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the level of service provided. We hope you will count on us to assist with any future home cleaning and damage restoration needs. Sincerely, Your friends from Blackmon Mooring

08/04/2015

They did a great.  I always have them come and they always do a great job.  They are real flexible and if they have the time they will do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning.  They did two rooms and I had them do one more thing.

07/28/2015

great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

D

07/07/2015

After selling me on their size and assets, I signed up with Blackmon Mooring to move my household items from my home to protect them from damage. My house was hit by a tornado and the ceilings were dropping in, covering everything with insulation, drywall, and fiberglass. They promised eight workers the first day -only three girls showed up. I later discovered they had re-routed several workers to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved less than 1/2 of my household goods to there warehouse following tornado damage to my home.

06/13/2015

When the team arrived they were very professional and explained everything that they were going to do.  They immediately began work cleaning the floor in the hallway.  About 30 minutes later, I noticed that they had been out of the house for about 15 minutes so I went out to the truck to find the team.  They told me that they were on the phone with tech support.  After about 20 more minutes they c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I scheduled Blackmon Mooring a week in advance to provide carpet cleaning services.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,air duct cleaning

Carpet, rug, air duct, HVAC, tile & grout cleaning, mold remediation, water & fire restoration.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check