Arnold's Plumbing,LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2008

Small local plumbing company. Family owned and operated. Owner is our plumber. 30 years in the plumbing business. Honest, dependable. Best warranty in town. No charge for travel time or a service call. There is a minimum charge for one hour of labor. Labor charges do not start until we arrive on the job. The majority of our jobs are completed within one hour, depending on the scope of the work. We charge by the quarter hour thereafter....

Giant Landscape LLC

137  REVIEWS
Giant Landscape LLC

Is your landscaping overgrown, boring and blah? Plan your complete landscaping makeover with a Degreed OSU Landscape professional! We offer a top notch landscape design including landscape construction services in the Oklahoma City metro area with over 24 years of experience. Whether you would like an outdoor living space with privacy to complement your indoor living areas or complete landscaping makeover, we can do it for you! We offer landscape design, hardscape construction, patios, pavers, flagstone walks, retaining walls, seat walls, fireplaces, fire pits, landscape lighting, plant installation, sprinkler systems, and more! Owner and Designer, Blake Emerson holds a B.S. in Landscape Contracting with an emphasis on Horticulture. He has been designing landscapes since 1999 in Oklahoma City. Give us a call at 405-889-1957 or check out our website at giantlandscape.com

Offers by Giant Landscape LLC on Angie's List

10/08/2020

emergency repairs with fixtures backing up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumber came promptly and found the problem, explained it all to us and did back-breaking work to resolve the problem

10/09/2017

Leak was found and repaired quickly and neatly. Long history of using Arnold's Plumbing for all types of plumbing needs...including install of gas fireplace logs. Always peace of mind knowing all jobs were done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak in bathroom originating from shower.

08/31/2017

It worked for what he did. It worked pretty good. When he was diagnosing the leak, I think the methods he used to find the leak were not the way he should have done it. That's what I thought after I talked to another plumbing friend of mine. That was another thing to do that. The service on the leak, I think he wanted $400 and something to fix it, which was crazy to me. I ended up getting it fixed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They flushed the water heater. They looked at the plumbing, they didn't fix it.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

06/02/2017

Due to their honesty, they'll definitely be my first call the next time that I do need service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a deal for $149 for a Plumbing Tune-Up, Water-Heater Flush, Toilet Tune-Up and More. When I spoke with Arnold's Plumbing, I expressed that I was just looking to have the water heater flushed, and they explained that I really wasn't needing this service.

CATEGORY water heater repair

04/25/2017

Excellent. Dale is a professional. He's the type of professional you want coming to your house. He talks to you, not at you, and explains the steps, what is good and bad and he is honest. He's not a salesman. He gave me a quote for fixing the shower handle valve and that's what I paid, nothing more. I've had 3 prior experiences with plumbers in the OKC area and have not called any of them back. Da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took advantage of the $149 special for inspection of plumbing and asked Dale if he would change the shower handle valve.

CATEGORY plumbing

We do not perform emergency services. Repair & remodel residential plumbing. Clear drain stoppages. Repair-toilets, faucets, water heaters & disposers. Replace or repair sewer lines. Drain lines. Water lines. Gas lines.

Emergency Services, Heating & cooling work. Large scale commercial work. New construction.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover