AMERICAN EAGLE BUILDERS

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since August 2006

We are a Home Improvement Company and have been in Oklahoma for over 30 years. We are family owned and operated. We have crews that perform the work, some are sub-contractors. We strive to provide the BEST Products for the BEST Price....

Renewal by Andersen of Oklahoma City

We are open to help you. Though we are not offering showroom hours right not, we are able to take your calls. State and local requirements in your area currently consider window replacement and repair for safety, sanitation and proper operation an essential service. We can address issues related to security, safety, or potential damage if your windows don't lock, open/close, or leak creating an opportunity for mold. The health and safety of our homeowners and employees is our top priority. We are adjusting our operations to include optional virtual consultations to serve you in the safest possible way, following CDC guidelines. ____________________________________________________________________________ Renewal by Andersen® of Oklahoma City is your leading source for top of the line replacement windows and patio doors in the Oklahoma City area. We are the exclusive local source for Renewal by Andersen® windows, the highest quality replacement windows on the market. Through our strong partnership with the national Renewal by Andersen® brand, we offer homeowners a wide selection of beautifully crafted, expertly designed windows that will truly transform any home. We begin our experience with a FREE in-home consultation. There we will go through your style and material options, finding the ideal window for your home and your budget. Our factory trained professional staff is deeply experienced in the design and installation of replacement windows in Oklahoma City and the surrounding communities, and will be able to expertly guide you through the experience.

Award 2019

08/21/2006

This was my first time using American Eagle Builders. They did an excellent job for me. The first day I broke one of the window cranks, they came back out the next day to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Eagle Builders installed new siding, windows and new window covers.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,siding,windows

08/21/2006

I thought that American Eagle Builders did a good job installing the windows. I liked that they cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had American Eagle Builders help me with a window project. I had them install a few new windows for me.

CATEGORY windows

Installation of Quality Home Improvements: ie., Carports, Patio Covers, Replacement Windows, Siding, Roofing, Guttering, Fencing, etc.

No electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, all interior remodeling, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available