All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction

Oklahoma City, OK 73134

Backyard Renovation 1

Backyard Renovation 1

home remodeling2020
New patio roof extension, decorative ceiling, fireplace, built in grill and refrigerator and flagstone.

All Oklahoma Roofing and Construction started with over 20 years of experience in the roofing and construction fields. We have set out to build an honest and hard working company of Oklahomans serving Oklahomans! Every customer is treated how we like to be treated with kindness and integrity. We are more than just a roofing company! We are a full service construction company with the ability to wrap up all the odds and ends around your home. If you were hit with large hail let us be your one stop shop for everything that could possibly be damaged on your home....
Backyard Renovation 2 - Image

Backyard Renovation 2

home remodeling

2020
Bathroom Renovation 1 - Image

Bathroom Renovation 1

home remodeling

2020

roofing (103)house painting (23)siding (19)gutter installation (17)plumbing (14)home remodeling (13)woodworking (12)deck building (12)drywall repair (11)window (10)interior painting (9)home remodeling (9)

09/08/2020

I contracted with Oklahoma Roofing and Construction to install vinyl siding on my home in the places where traditional Masonite had been installed when it was first constructed. I obtained several quotes from other contractors but was impressed with Cash's communication, the product being installed, and well as their quote being at the lower end of the ones I received. Ronnie Roy and his crew arri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of vinyl siding on my home

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

05/22/2020

I found All Oklahoma Roofing and Construction on Angie’s List and I am so happy that I chose them to paint our house. Cash was all quick to respond and the quality of work was excellent. Our exterior paint has a lot of detail and it looks amazing. I highly recommend calling them to bid on your next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Photo for All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction - 14416 Pony Rd, Oklahoma City, OK - 38586810

05/13/2020

I had no issues with All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction. They came to do a job and they got it done, better and quicker than I anticipated! We picked out the materials and they put it all together. We had a bit of worry when it came to the tile as we chose a "bumpy" tile and saw some horror stories online about other people that tried to install similar tile. They installed the tile perfectly wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full remodel on a bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Photo for All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction - 14416 Pony Rd, Oklahoma City, OK - 38563040

10/25/2019

Our project turned out great! We would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting with minor siding repair. Extended driveway and added stamped concrete sidewalks.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,house painters,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

08/11/2019

Excellent job. Always arrived early and worked HARD! Very tolerant and patient. Explained things. Never got angry. A super plus in my books.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soggy floor replaced, new underlayment, flooring, bathtub. Also, take down rotten stockade and install chainlink.

CATEGORY fences,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

C

07/10/2019

I was requesting estimates for the painting of the exterior of the house. Although I called the phone number provided on Angie's List there was never an answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of the Exterior of the House

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize, but I do not recall ever receiving a message from you. We are very busy this time of year, so it makes it very hard to answer the phone every time it rings. If we don’t receive a message we assume it is a telemarketer trying to sell us something. If you leave us a message we will get back with you ASAP! We are sorry that we missed your call and your business...

06/06/2019

Great experience from start to finish. Outstanding and reliable company to work with, and they went above and beyond in providing quality service and excellent results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, skylight and gutter replacement, exterior wood repair and painting.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

05/08/2019

First, let me say that I've never been so excited to write a review but Cash and Nick have restored my faith in customer service! They both have bent over backwards to make sure my bathroom remodel went smoothly and efficiently. Nick has been extremely patient when it came to all of my silly numerous questions and my indecisiveness. They do beautiful work and I will be hiring them again in the nea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Photo for All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction - 14416 Pony Rd, Oklahoma City, OK - 37863430

03/27/2019

Excellent, Mr Ronnie went above and beyond what I expected and was happy to do it. I didn't even asked him to. Thanks again for great work and making me feel special.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair under crawl space

CATEGORY roofing,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/27/2019

The tech who came out was the only one who dug deep enough to see the real issue. Based on what he saw he was able to give me a fair and accurate quote and estimate of time it would take and when it could be done. The tech arrived to do the work on time a few days later and was very careful and professional. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak where J channel allowed water behind a transition

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Everyday Services: Roofing, all kinds of siding, windows and doors, garage doors, guttering, soffit and fascia repair, sheet rock repair, interior and exterior painting, concrete replacement, new and decorative concrete, pergolas and patio roofs, interior remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, exterior remodeling and more.... Storm Damage Service: Insurance Claim Handling

Foundation Repair