Alex's Construction Co LLC

A 195 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2009

• Trade License Number
  • CON- 14379

9409 Lakeshore Dr

Oklahoma City, OK 73120

Family owned & operated for 15 years.We take great pride in our Customer Service, and strive to make all of our customers from homeowners to contractors, satisfied from the beginning of the project until the final day. We recognize that everyone has differing lifestyles and all of our customers respective needs are taken very seriously. Award wining....

concrete repair (165)concrete driveway installation (66)stamped concrete (27)drain pipe installation (12)deck building (8)fencing (6)hardscaping (5)home remodeling (5)lawn & landscaping (5)handyman (5)flooring (4)

06/23/2020

So very happy with how smooth everything seemed to go, always right on time, the crew that worked at my house were so very nice and explained every step. I will use them again. Thank you so much

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Patio, Slab off of Master Bathroom, and Front Porch Extension With Step.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

04/09/2020

Alex was great, worked with me to get the proper plan and provided expert suggestions then negotiated with me to set a good start date as this was in March. His crew were excellent, knew exactly what to do and always were a step ahead of me when I was worried about some aspect of the job. All the guys were very experienced and professional. I could not have done better than my choice of Alex Const...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace most of a large concrete driveway plus add a large gravel car port base

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

03/18/2020

Everything went better than expected. Alex called me within hours of requesting a quote on here. Made an appointment for the next day. He was the only contractor that called back without being pushy and was extremely flexible with our time frame. We accepted his bid which was very reasonable on a Friday they started working on Saturday and the job was complete by Wednesday. Here is the scope of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace driveway, walkway and patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway,landscaping,masonry,remodeling,hardscaping,stamped concrete,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

Photo for Alex's Construction Co LLC - 9409 Lakeshore Dr, Oklahoma City, OK - 38451096

03/05/2020

They were awesome! Veteran friendly. Called them on a wed. And they responded quickly to us and returned with a great bid. And bam! 4 days later I have a new driveway and back porch. They came in and knocked out. We are very happy with their work and would 100% use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had bad damage to our driveway due to root damage. Alex tore out the old drive up, roots and all. Extended our drive and wrapped it around to the back porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

02/29/2020

Great! Responded quickly to request for quote. Met me the same day. Great price and did job within a few days (I was on a tight timeline). Super happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Concrete Patio to replace old patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

02/13/2020

Great! From quote to finish took 4 days & they did not work on Sunday so that is 3 days

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sidewalk installation lg

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

08/15/2019

If I could give an A+, or an 11 on the 1-10 scale, I would. Better than perfect! Alex provided me with a VERY competitive bid to replace our driveway, our sidewalk to the front porch, and a timeline to start the process of removal of old concrete and the install of new. Day 1: Once we gave him the okay, he confirmed the start date. On the day of demolition, the crew arrived on time. With little he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo old driveway and sidewalk, replace

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,landscaping,remodeling,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Photo for Alex's Construction Co LLC - 9409 Lakeshore Dr, Oklahoma City, OK - 38049383

05/18/2018

They did a great job. There wasn't even the slightest issue. In addition, they were very communicative, and professional. I would definitely choose them again in I needed any other concrete work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced cracked driveway, entrance sidewalk, and sidewalk along the side of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

Photo for Alex's Construction Co LLC - 9409 Lakeshore Dr, Oklahoma City, OK - 37081249

03/27/2018

The quality of the fence was good although the actual cost of the project was more than the estimate. Also there was a sprinkler damaged & a large bush destroyed & neither were reported. Alex was responsive in repairing the sprinkler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put up new fence

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

02/22/2018

The workers were ontime, polite, friendly and professional. The job was done quickly and efficiently. It looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio poured for our backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

Driveways, patios, walks, pool decks, parking lots, stamped concrete, retaining walls & french drains installations.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover