A PLUS SVC PLUMBING

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

Payable at time of Services unless other arrangement have been made....

Rapid Water Heaters

Rapid Water Heaters are the experts when it comes to anything water heaters, from tank to tankless type. We offer special up front pricing and online booking. We also offer payment plans with zero money down and 0% interest for 18 months. We are one of few companies here in the metro that is a Navien Service Specialist. We do more tankless retro installs than any other plumber company in Oklahoma. We also have become experts in the Halo water treatment systems and offer free water testing.

Offers by Rapid Water Heaters on Angie's List

09/10/2020

John did a great job at a fair price. Was very good at explaining everything and extremely professional. I would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing sewer pipes

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

05/11/2019

Sent request through Angie's List shortly after 9. They contacted me within an hour (on a Saturday) and said they would be out around noon. Got here exactly at noon. Was unclogged (ran 100ft) in under an hour. Paid the price quoted earlier. Very professional and efficient. Gave some great preventative advice going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged Mainline

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

11/23/2018

Received a very prompt response to my call for help on a holiday weekend. John was very knowledgable and worked quickly to solve the issue. Was extremely pleased with his professionalism and courtesy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out of sewer line

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new 50 gallon water heater.

11/01/2011

Paul arrived on time, looked and talked professional, (very honest).  I was impressed that he saved me about $800.00 on a new water heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two plumbers came out and tell me water heater needed to replaced.  Paul from, A Plus Service Plumbing came out for a free estimate and found the real problem which was a leaky nipple on top of water heater made repair, and water heater is working perfect.

Plumbing Service

We do not perform electrical service but we do have a sister company who does named Metro Tech Electrical Contractors, Inc. at phone number (405) 686-1500.

Yes, but depends on circumstances