JERRY'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since April 2007

I offer a handy man service with 1 employee. I dont offer financing. payment affter job is complete. Please call 321-537-2393. call or send a text to my phone, dont leave a message on Angie's list...

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

12/08/2017

Jerry is an amazing carpenter with a lot of experience. He came out and gave us a fair and detailed quote. We agreed to do the job and he exceeded our expectations. He even went out of his way to do some minor details not included in the quote. We highly recommend Jerry for all your home improvement needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace rotted wood with hardy board

CATEGORY woodworking

Thanks for everything

01/10/2016

SUPERBLY, I WOULD NEVER HIRE ANYONE ELSE IF I EVER NEED THINGS DONE IN THE HOUSE.  LIKE I SAID ABOVE, JERRY IS THE PERSON I WILL HIRE FOR ALL MY HANDYMAN WORK AND PLUS MORE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed baseboards in the entire house, caulked and painted them.  Installed bedroom doors, and painted them.  He also corrected bad painting inside the house.   Jerry is a true professional, very meticulous and will not quit until he gets the job done.  His prices are extremely reasonable, honest and very kind.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

12/13/2015

. I would definitely  hire Jerry again. Jerry did an excellent job. He was very professional from start to finish. He cleaned up the work area and even hauled away extra shelving for us. The job I think took longer then expected but he stuck to his price and never asked for more. Now we have a very sturdy shed and we are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jerry took down 2 old rusted 10 x 10 sheds from the side of our condos and hauled them away to the dump. Then put up a new 10 x 10  that the condo association had purchased from Home depot.

CATEGORY handyman service, hauling services

12/08/2015

Jerry did a great job remodeling our small bathroom.   He repaired or replaced the walls, installed all the fixtures, vanity, counter, toilet, new shower doors, light and fan, mirror and towel/tissue bars.   He was punctual and removed everything and never left a mess to clean up.   Great job, Jerry!  We love it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete small bathroom remodel - floor and tub/shower tile, repaired/replaced cement board, built small wall, removed soffit, installed: bathroom light and fan, vanity, counter, all fixtures, towel and tissue bars, installed new toilet and new tub/shower doors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

06/25/2015

Great news! Jerry is answering his phone again! He was having some problems with it and now he answers right away.  I called him in the late afternoon yesterday. Not only did he come to see the problem within about 20 minutes, he immediately went and got the materials and fixed it. He is fast, clean, professional and very reasonable. I would never hesitate to recommend Jerry for any job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed a space between my sliding glass door and doggy door.

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

BATHROOMS, PLUMBING, DRYWALL REPAIR, TILE, SIDING OF ALL TYPES, SCREEN REPAIR, WINDOWS, DOORS, KITCHENS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING & PRESSURE WASHING.

CARPET.