Reed, Dr. Janet M

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Griffin, Dr. Shannon L.

Experience a dental visit that’s actually FUN! You’ll want to tell your friends and family about the team at Griffin Smiles Comprehensive Dentistry after you see first hand the warm, friendly and comfortable environment. You will be cared about as an individual and receive expert care. Edmond Oklahoma dentist Shannon Griffin works closely with her team to unite excellent clinical skills and no-nonsense professionalism. Add some light-hearted fun, and you will be smiling all day. Additional e-mail - info@griffinsmiles.com. There are two doctors at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

03/04/2015

The staff is excellent. The office is clean and comfortable. The cleaning only took 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a regular teeth cleaning.

04/29/2014

I've been going to her for about 6 years, and it's been an excellent experience. She's always thorough and friendly when dealing with me, and she's very knowledgeable and perceptive. In fact, she noticed noticed some calcification in my left carotid artery just by looking at my dental x-rays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She's my general dentist, and I last saw her for a routine cleaning.

07/09/2013

They are just really friendly there and nice. They also remember you and they do a good job too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Janet M. Reed for my general dentistry needs.

01/05/2012

She and her assistant are excellent. I would use her in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Reed is my dentist. I visited her in December. I have been seeing her from past ten years.

08/19/2011

I have been using her for about 10 years. She is excellent. She is competent, courteous and has small hands that fit in my mouth easily. She is knowledgeable and takes good care of my teeth. I see her 4 times a year. The staff is great. The people are excellent and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Reed is my dentist. The last time I saw her was 3 months ago.

General Dentistry