HEMCO ELECTRIC

Angie's List since June 2010

Equity Electric

22  REVIEWS
Equity Electric

Equity Electric,we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, polite and respectful from start to completion of a project. 10% off for Military and police officers. Call us today!

01/05/2015

I manage rental properties, and I've used HEMCO for many years.  They are both honest, efficient and professional.  They arrive at the job, go right to work and clean up after themselves.  I've found that some contractors don't feel that their best work is necessary for "just a rent house."  But HEMCO shows the same high standards whether they're working at a rental or in my own home.  They charge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many jobs, from repairing or replacing outlets and fixtures to re-wiring a kitchen.

03/04/2014

They were prompt and professional. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked for a grounding issue with the plumbing pipes

10/31/2013

I thought they were great. They came when they said they would and did what they said they would do. They were recommended to me by someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hemco Electric to install electrical wiring to go to a water heater.

12/07/2011

I worked for this company for a year. It's a small company with the owner, 2 journeymen, and sometimes a helper. They do excellent work and are very straightforward and honest. They don't try to up-sell to you, as do other electrical contractors in the Norman area. (i.e. Mr. Electric)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to work for this company.