Firestone Complete Auto Care Store

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services....

Mick's Automotive Repair and Fabrication

If chips, scratches, and dings are making your car look shabby and worn out, a visit to an auto body shop might be just the thing to spruce it up. The team at Oklahoma City’s own Micks Automotive Repair & Fabrication is standing by to provide a range of services that are sure to whip your vehicle back into shape regardless of its age or condition. When you choose us to provide any type of repair or maintenance service, you’ll get to take advantage of our expanded weekday and Saturday hours. You can also expect to receive punctual service from our dedicated, professional staff. If you live or work in Oklahoma City, OK, you don’t have to spend your time seeking an auto body shop that you can trust. Simply contact the local team at Micks Automotive Repair & Fabrication to request an appointment for your car, truck, or van today.

04/25/2017

06/25/2012

I wouldn't recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Firestone Stores for an oil change.

06/06/2012

I have been very happy with them. I like the fact that they know me. I always feel like they do the work. They are very available and they always get it done. They call me and tell me what the price is going to be and it is always what they say it is going to be. I just like dealing with them. I would rate them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Firestone Stores for auto service. I was there for minor repairs, light repairs and so forth on my car the last time.