Austin, Dr. Jeffrey P

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Dr. Jeffrey Austin and staff provide general dentistry for your family ages 3 years and older. To see if this provider is board certified go to abgd.org....

Griffin, Dr. Shannon L.

Experience a dental visit that’s actually FUN! You’ll want to tell your friends and family about the team at Griffin Smiles Comprehensive Dentistry after you see first hand the warm, friendly and comfortable environment. You will be cared about as an individual and receive expert care. Edmond Oklahoma dentist Shannon Griffin works closely with her team to unite excellent clinical skills and no-nonsense professionalism. Add some light-hearted fun, and you will be smiling all day. Additional e-mail - info@griffinsmiles.com. There are two doctors at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

01/18/2016

09/11/2014

Dr Austin is very friendly and considerate. His staff is just wonderful too! I was surprised that they took me right in on time and he came right in and started to work with me. Even though he didn't seem to be in a hurry, I was also surprised how quickly it was all done! His assistant is also very sweet and efficient. They made a great team and everything just went very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a filling - Dr Austin was very competent and right on time. He made sure I was comfortable and answered all my questions.

04/20/2012

I have been going to him since 1999.  He is very nice and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Austin is my dentist.  I had been to his hygienist in March for cleaning.

02/21/2012

09/08/2008

I have been using his services for about eight years. He is professional and prompt. They always try to make it a point to get you in and are good about returning phone calls. My insurance covers the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided me with an examination, cleaning and x-rays for my teeth.

General Family Dentistry