Accent Glass Services LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2011

Locally owned & operated. Residential & Commercial Windows & Glass Replacement, Mirrors, Table Tops, Screens, Patio, Storm Doors, Shower Doors & Heavy Showers....

D&C Custom Homes

7  REVIEWS
D&C Custom Homes

D&C Custom Homes, has been building, and renovating, homes in the Oklahoma City Metro for generations. Our crews have well over 30 years of experience in building new homes along with our local partners. From large developments to single lot customs, we have done it all. We are happy to provide references for our work as well. We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction.

D

06/28/2020

Loved the windows, but they just installed them. Seemed that they blamed me for the cracked I noticed when they were unloading. Communication and courtesy would help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

06/06/2017

They were out here, and did me an estimate. In fact, there was an error, and they fixed it right away. They did a professional job. They were great. They said they were going to be here, they were here. They were very professional, the clean up was great, they did everything in a timely manner, and did everything they said they were going to do. Hopefully I don't have to, but I would use them agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a window broken by a baseball.

CATEGORY replacement windows

04/25/2016

Friendly & professional. I also received a Thank You card several weeks after completion which is very rare these days but much appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3 broken insulated window glass.

CATEGORY glass repair

12/07/2015

We have used Accent in the past and, once again, they met our needs very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hail damages screens and glass panes.

CATEGORY glass repair,screen repair

10/20/2015

overall the experience was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of low-e double pane glass, probably 3"x5", that was shattered during a hailstorm.  It had to be custom-cut, according to Accent.

CATEGORY glass repair