Horton Home Solutions

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since June 2015

Horton Home Solutions is locally owned and operated. We currently have 5 employees. We meet with potential customers provide a itemized estimate with no hidden fees. We have a list of licensed sub-contractors, for jobs such as electrical work, roof installation and plumbing....

N/A
Painting Commercial and Residential

Locally owned business. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

03/04/2017

As described and very well done. Clean up at the end of each day on the job. prompt to arrive and worked until job was completed.customer satisfaction was priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheet rock work, tape and bedding,sand and smooth ceiling to a flat and texture wall and ceilings.

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,drywall,handyman service

We are so glad you are happy. We look forward to working with you in the future.

08/11/2016

Said he could do the work in 4-6 weeks. I called him after four weeks and he said he would get back to me, did not hear from him so I text'd him, did not get back to me.  I called him and he said he was busy would call back that day, did not call me back. called on 8/10/16 and asked if he could not do the work let me know and he said no he wanted the job would get back to me by noon and no call.  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY contractors

I am extremely sorry you feel that way. I am sorry I couldn't get back to you. We were extremely busy. We are still very much in business. We gave you that estimate a year ago. We never heard from you. So we filled our schedule. we did not intend to make you upset in any way.

06/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Any time I need repairs or anything done related to my home I use Horton Home Solutions. The best general contractor in Muskogee.

CATEGORY handyman service

12/08/2015

I contacted Thomas he came out the same day measured everything, was very patient, very knowledgeable, gave me a price we signed a contract and he had materials delivered the next day and started work the following day. Thomas and his employees completed the work in two and a half days. The work was amazing and such a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired damaged siding, new fascia boards, roof repair, and painted the whole house.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,house painters

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a very good job.

CATEGORY handyman service

All home repairs and improvements.

Concrete work,