GreenPro LLC

A26 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2014

410 W B Street

JENKS, OK 74037

Hello everyone we are Dakota and Matthew Williams, brothers and owners of GreenPro, LLC. Weve been in business since 2010 and every year we continue to grow and impact those around us. We are foremost passionate about people and our work. Each of our customers leave with a smile at the workmanship and value we bring to their properties. For us, we are not satisfied unless our customers are happy so we make every effort to go above and beyond. Our Philosophy here at GreenPro is committing to bringing joy to our customers with everything we do. We believe things like manicured lawns, custom walking paths, and outdoor living areas invite opportunities to enjoy the company of our loved ones, creating long lasting happiness and peaceful living. We Love People and we are all about people, this is why we donate services and supplies to community projects and deliver happiness and jaw dropping experiences on each project. We appreciate projects of all sizes because we know how great nature can make people feel. Our workers are also an important part of how we run our business. Each employee and sub-contractor is hand-picked, and believes in our values. We pride ourselves on our organic growth and our client testimonials tell it all. Let us be the company that takes care of you!...

Landscaping (15)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (11)Lawn and Yard Work (7)Holiday Decorating (3)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)Landscaping - Lighting (3)Leaf Removal (2)Mulch and Topsoil (2)Decorative Concrete (1)Tree Service (1)Gutter Cleaning (1)

09/15/2018

Dakota and his team were fantastic! Professional crew and great design ideas for landscaping. Would call again for any additional landscaping needs and would recommend to family and friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words.

08/24/2018

Last year we had severe weed problem in our lawn. This year I changed my Lawn care to Green Pro. My lawn is healthy and free from weeds. They did an awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care- Fertilization and Weed treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

We are glad you are happy and look forward to another great year.

05/19/2018

Abolutly great service and my yard loooks better than it ever has. They did such a good job my dad who's always done his own work with weeding and fertilizing just hired them to do his yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard service

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

Thank you.

05/14/2018

There was a bit of delay in getting the job scheduled and started, but once that was set the job went smooth and the end result looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old landscaping and replaced bushes / plants / small decorative trees, and added a rock border around the landscaping.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2018

Photo for GreenPro LLC - 410 W B Street, JENKS, OK - 37721732

Thank you, please reach out if we can help with anything else. We enjoyed watching your cat watch us :-)

04/03/2018

Excellent. They showed up on time and worked hard all day. I am very pleased with the results and have already hired them to mulch my flower beds and spray my lawn. They have been very responsive to my many, many questions and I expect to hire them for many projects in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
\us h Trees trimmed, bushes trimmed and removed, flower beds cleared

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

10/24/2017

Very professional, courteous and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pesticide, fertilizer and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

09/28/2017

I purchased an Angie's List coupon for a discounted year of fertilization and weed control. There were some issues with my lawn initially and several places where grass was not growing. but Greenpro went above and beyond to identify and fix the issue. They were very fair and honest and made sure that I was satisfied. Now my lawn is looking great and grass has really started coming in the places it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization and weed control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

07/10/2017

My yard never looked better! Very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizer

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

07/10/2017

They were very responsible on their pricing and have been responsible about letting me know when they are coming. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased seasonal lawn care and negotiated additional area not covered by deal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

06/07/2017

Overall the project went great, but there were a few bumps along the way. But the refreshing part of all of that is the way they handled adversity & made us happy. At the end of the project we got exactly what we were looking for & were very pleased. These guys also did ask for a cent until the job was completed & signed off on. Very rare these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a total landscape & design project with Dakota & Matt. Including lighting as well.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

Lawn Care, Landscaping, Outdoor Living & Design.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check