American Leak Detection-Tulsa

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 33 Reviews

Leak detection & repair of plumbing, pools, & spas, residential, commercial & industrial....

Freedom Pool Solutions LLC

I grew up with a pool at my grandparents, and I always had the most fun helping my Grandpa every week clean and test the chemicals. When I was 20, I started cleaning pools with a professional pool company and continued cleaning pools for three years. I took another route in life, but life has brought me back to what I love; cleaning pools. I am a one-person show, so that means my customers are my number one priority! Allowing you more free time to enjoy your pool time with family and friends is my only goal. I will vacuum, clean skimmer baskets, brush walls, and test your water chemistry all the necessary services to keep your pool clear and clean. If you are looking for someone to take care of your pool, I hope you choose me and let me show you my dedication as a customer.

03/28/2017

Tech was 20 minutes late, not horrible, but should have been our first clue. Charges are $250 up front and $125 each additional hour. Mind you, the damage is isolated to the hallway between two bathrooms, one with a tub/shower, the other a powder room. Neither bathrooms' floors or walls show any damage. The hallway floor is obviously and extremely buckled. Tech used a small handheld device against...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance recommended ALD to find source of water that was causing a main hallway hardwood floor tobuckle. They "had one job..."

03/04/2017

It was 3 days before New Years Eve when I called and fully expected to have to wait until after the holiday. It was after they had closed for the day and I left message. They returned my call the next morning. I explained what I needed and they were able to send someone within the hour. The tech was very professional and explained what he was going to do. Within 45 minutes he was finished and the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Live in rural suburb area and discovered we had a water leak somewhere between the meter and the house. No one could locate it.

10/04/2016

Called one afternoon and they arrived the next day. Quickly found the location of the leak. I did the repair myself. The leak was almost three feet under the slab and was within 6-8 inches of where they marked it. They were prompt, professional, and found the leak within the first hour of looking. I was very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have a slab leak located.

08/29/2016

Great. The office staff worked with me and got me scheduled as quickly as they could, communicating with me the whole way through. The technician, Chris, was very clean and explained what he was doing. They are a little more expensive than other so-called "leak detection" companies, but I will definitely use American Leak Detection for all my plumbing needs because they are worth it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain line inspection

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

10/16/2015

They scheduled my repair for the next day but were able to come even earlier than I was scheduled. They efficiently found the leak and were able to get to the leak from the exterior wall and removing only one kitchen tile. They replaced a length of copper water line with Pex. I am very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Located slab leak and repaired

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover