Barbee's Heat & Air

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since December 2008

B Rated | 5 Reviews

DBA - McBarr Services. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency....

02/14/2018

After several weeks' time since our first meeting, Mr. Barbee presented us with his proposal for work necessary on our HVAC systems. We hired Mr. Barbee on 12/23 to begin work on 1/10. At that time, it was agreed that Mr. Barbee would begin work each day at 10:00 am and continue working until 4:00 or 5:00 pm. He would also work each consecutive day, excluding weekends, until the job was completed....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair due to high humidity in home.

04/06/2017

The technician was prompt, efficient and very professional. He took care of the service requirements and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C & Heater Seasonal Service

06/11/2014

Great job. Very professional and great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed HVAC on new construction.

12/09/2013

We had another person fix our issue but they had half assed connections, didn't insulate pipes that are supposed to be, and never installed the Exhaust pipe so our attic was being filled with carbon monoxide

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We didn't use him due to his attitude when I called and told him I have a 3 month old and my heater is broke.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sorry for such a delay with our response, we were just made aware of this rating. I have checked our records and we do not have record of this customer name or address in our system. I would appreciate it if Angie's list would remove this review. Thank You, Kathy Barbee Barbee's Heat & Air LLC 918-341-4983

12/24/2008

I called Christmas Eve morning (2008), and Mr. Barbee came to my house within 2 hours. As it turned out, the problem was only dead batteries in the control box. Mr. Barbee gladly supplied and installed the new batteries, and he didn't charge for either the call or the batteries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating thermostat quit working; no display. When thermostat failed, the heating system kept running until system had to be shut off.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installations, Heating, Air Conditioner, Duct Work, New Furnaces, Coils & Condenser

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Similar businesses in your area...