Miltys Septic Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20120131

PO BOX 601

Eufaula, OK 74432

We are a small company and service all of north east oklahoma.We offer a $10 discount on service calls when our customers mention they found us on Angies List....

septic tank cleaning (59)plumbing (26)excavating (9)drain pipe installation (2)home security system (2)irrigation system (1)
D

01/13/2021

When I moved into my house with 4 kids we found out the lateral lines were crushed so we called Miltys he was fast to send someone out to look at our problem. The work to be done was in the rainy season and he had me a new arobic system in just a few days. The price did go from 5 thousand to 8 thousand because he hit rock which I understand but was a little excessive. Miltys put the dirt next to t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New septic system

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

08/12/2020

Cost was big surprise, no estimate before went on line found same pump $300.00. Was here for two hours I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump motor blew out he had to replace pump

CATEGORY septic tank,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

07/29/2020

Very good Service, They did a great job, extremely good.. I highly recommend them. They were decent and great experience overall,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole new line from the street into the house septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

04/21/2020

Excellent service, very professional. We received a brochure that provides great tips for maintaining septic systems and the service provider gave us lots of additional information regarding care and maintenance. Definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank Cleanout

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

02/20/2020

Worker's were friendly, did a good job and completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

03/22/2019

Excellent service! Very friendly and helpful! Got the job done! Helped educate us how to maintain properly. We had an idea a head of time what was expected as expense and there were no surprises! Overall excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

04/05/2018

Fast and efficient. The price was a bit higher than I expected but less than I was charged by the last contractor I used. I would definitely use them for my next service. The technician could not have been friendlier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

12/15/2017

Milty and his crew were amazing. They were professional, reasonable priced, and cleaned up even the messes WE made digging up the septic tank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had major septic problems.

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

11/13/2017

I had no idea where our septic tank was and it wasn’t filed with the DEQ. Cisco came out and found it and had it pumped in no time. We had to take part of the deck apart to access but only removed the boards we had to and now I have a trap door. Very knowledgeable and friendly and a great guy. Highly recommend these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locate and pump septic tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

10/26/2017

Good Job will all again when its time to pump septic again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped septic tank and found two more D box power spayed and installed two risers

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

Septic Repairs, Installations, Pumpings, Inspections, & Aerobic Systems Servicing

Ask For Details