OU Medical Center Edmond

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Serving Edmond for 65 years, OU Medical Center Edmond is the city's largest private employer with over 500 employees serving a variety of healthcare roles on staff. The full service hospital boasts some of the most advanced technology of its kind in Oklahoma including the daVinci Si HD robotic surgical system, the Endobronchial Ultrasound, advanced MRI and CT options, and more. Our staff is devoted with providing our patients with quality care and outstanding customer service....

10/23/2013

I've been to that hospital for surgery as well as my mom, every time we have had to go, everyone there was super helpful and thorough. Excellent bed side manner, caring and compassionate. If I ever had to have another procedure done, this place would be my first choice! Love my experience. Perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very friendly!

C

10/02/2013

*Pre-Op was great. These people knew their jobs - were proficient, efficient and helpful. Admission to the 24 hour area was awful: calls for nurses were all but ignored. Thank goodness I was on a medication pump so I didn't have to wait for anyone to give me pain meds. During this period, the nurses did minimal care. The aide's were great. They helped me in every way possible during this time. I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the second hospital stay with this facility. I hoped it would not be the same as the initial visit. The pre-op team (nurses, etc.) were great. These people were friendly, helpful, KIND!! After the surgery, I was admitted to a 24 hour observation area. This was awful. The nurses would forget about me, the nurses aide's were great. The Aide's were more compassionate and clearly understood how to take care of a person that cannot move a part of the body.

07/31/2013

He is my number one doctor. He is a great man. There is another doctor there and he is just way good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to OU Medical Center Edmond for primary care services.

CATEGORY family doctor

Thank you (removed member name) for your kind words! Please let us know if we can help you further. Our number is 405-341-6100.

01/21/2013

They are convenient. They are very good, helpful, and friendly. I am very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to OU Medical Center for primary care. Last time I was there I had a checkup.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/29/2012

I get in quickly. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to the emergency room at OU Medical Center Edmond for treatment of an asthma attack.

CATEGORY hospitals

General hospitals, Radiology, Laboratory, Physical Therapy, Labor and Delivery, Emergency Services, Intensive Care Unit, Memory Care Unit, Day Surgery, Advanced Surgical Procedures, Gastroenterology, Cardiac Cath Lab, Dietitians and Nutritional Counseling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available