OFF THE WALL INTERIORS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

I am a Designer/decorator who strives to create a home for you that reflects your personal style and taste with a designer touch! I work within many budgets, none too small!...

VILDesigns, LLC

13  REVIEWS
VILDesigns, LLC

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

Award 2019
Offers by VILDesigns, LLC on Angie's List

05/15/2014

The project went very well. I have absolutely no complaints. Couldn't have asked for better service or outcome. Ronette and her team were pleasant and easy to work with. All were dependable. They cleaned up after their work. They were always punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Totally redecorated my family room. Repainted my room - walls & ceiling. Glazed the walls. Then, brought in furnishings including rugs, lamps, window treatments, ceiling fan, pictures, reframed and matted existing pictures, and beautiful accessories. Just can't say enough good things about Ronette. She created a room that is a dream come true for us. She is easy to work with and caught on right away to what we wanted. Even brought a young man in to change out our ceiling fan. All of the work was done in a three day period. Two days for painting and glazing. It was amazing. Can't wait until I have the money to do the rest of my home.

CATEGORY interior designers

08/16/2012

I am happy with the outcome. Ronette was very mindful about the items she was buying and quick at getting what I wanted out of the space. She really had a good sense how to put what I wanted together. She was reliable, good with pricing and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Off the Wall Interiors to redesign our playroom/media room including organizing the media center, refurnishing and setting up a play area for the kids.

CATEGORY interior designers

My services range from just refreshening your room with what you have to a full remodel! I can supply all the subs needed to complete the project!