High Plains Siding Co

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since July 2009

We do All types Siding, Overhangs, Energy Star Windows, Patio Covers and Car Ports and Seamless Aluminum Guttering. All of our installers have a VSI card (Vinyl Siding Institute). We are a Certainteed 5 Star Contractor, with Workmen's Comp and 1,000,000.00 in Liability Insurance. Three generation Oklahoma owned business since 1959. Through the years we have done thousands of homes in Oklahoma, as well as Apartment Complex's, Church's and Commercial properties. Please check out our website....

03/01/2018

I love this company. Dealt directly with the owner. Their work and cleanup was impeccable. My house looks beautiful. I had all my windows replaced with Vinyl Energy Star Windows, also Siding and Fascia as well as custom made Shutters out of shake, and new Seamless Aluminum Guttering. I referred them to several friends, and they did a awesome job for them as well. Will use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and Windows

CATEGORY awnings, egress windows, gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

03/03/2012

They cracked the mortar when they were knocking the old windows out in several places.  I also had to pay another $1000 for someone else to recaulk and seal the windows.  They overall did a very poor job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put our windows in and did a horrible job.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Mr Lutin, We have no record of you, and have never worked on your home. You may have us confused with someone else. We have all of our files going back to 1959. Every estimate and every job. You are not in our records anywhere. If you would like to fax your paperwork for proof to our office, you can send it to 405-491-9085 (Fax).

12/20/2008

They people were great and did a professional job. They took their time sealing the windows carefully. They cleaned up after themselves and they even put back some of the curtains and blinds which they weren't required to do. I would say that they went over and above what a window company might do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company was selected by the contractor doing an Insulated Concrete Form addition to my 1924 year old house. Oklahoma ICF builders suggest that I change out all the windows to really make an energy difference in my home. The people at High Plains Siding have been in business since 1959 and it is truly a family-owned and operated business. They choose the best windows for my price, took very little time to order, and completed installation and clean-up in one day and a half.

08/21/2006

They were horrible. They didn't do good work. they wouldn't listen. Every once in awhile they would show up on time. I spent 1200 getting the cauking fixed by someone else. I just had a really bad experience. I still have to have someone come out and make some more repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Aluminum, Vinyl and Cement Board Siding, Steel R Pan, Patio Covers, Car Ports, Vinyl, Aluminum, Wood Windows.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...