Cedar Forest Fence Company

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since December 2011

Awards & Badges

19420 Stone Cress Ct

Edmond, OK 73012

We are a fence contracting company. Established 1995. Custom construction with a professional attitude. Free estimates. You pay on completion of the job. Check our site. Cedarforestfencecompany.com...

fencing (92)iron work (19)driveway gate installation (17)dog fencing (1)

09/14/2020

Signed a contract with them over 6 weeks ago to install a wrought iron fence around a pool that had just been constructed in our backyard. Was told there would be a 2 week and that was fine. 2 weeks came and they came out and measured, but never performed the work. Continued excuses, even after I made clear over and over that we have two toddlers who could drown in the pool and we need it protecte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a wrought iron fence to protect a pool.

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

I had a contract with you but after starting it was determined that the work could not be performed because of underground concrete. We agreed to put post on concrete by pool. But your would not wait for crew that could do that. She cancelled the contract. That is the true story Warren Christy, owner
D

06/22/2020

Would not go through Angie's list again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some fencing coming down. Needs reinforcement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

[Member Name Removed] I am not able to find an estimate, or contract with you. I have never visited with you. This could be a communication problem. I wish you had called me direct. We did 236 fence jobs this year to date. Only 2 problems with communication. Very sorry cedarforestfence

05/19/2020

They came and did a quote promptly, which was very reasonably priced. We are in the process of updating all our fencing and prioritized the front gates on either side of our house. They came and did the work effectively and efficiently. Our neighbor saw their work and even hired them to replace some of his own fencing! Will definitely continue to use them as we update our fencing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two gates on either side of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Thank you for the great review. Warren Christy, owner

05/08/2020

I am overly pleased with Cedar Forrest Fence's work. They removed and replaced my existing fence quickly and very thoroughly. They cleaned up after they were finished (both days) and left my yard looking great by filling in holes. I would highly recommend using this company, and will use them in the future if the situation arises. Thank you Cedar Forrest Fence for doing such an amazing job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an existing fence

CATEGORY fences,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. Warren Christy, owner

03/22/2020

Excellent! Warren, the owner, was friendly, prompt, and professional. Competitively priced. His crew was efficient and did very good work. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace east side wood fence and two gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

Thank you. We try to do the best quality work.

02/24/2020

Great. Very responsive, the best workmanship ever. Will highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Installed

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

11/14/2019

Had approximately 60' feet of fence to replace after a recent storm. Warren came highly rated via Angie's List, and did not disappoint. Our new fence looks great and I won't hesitate to refer to Cedar Forest Fence for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

09/17/2019

They came out and gave me two bids, one for the back fence and one for the side fence. I called and said that I was ready for them to do the back fence. They said it would be two weeks before they could start. Two weeks and 2 days they showed up a started to work of the side fence. I stop them and said that the back fence is what needs to be done. They stopped and said they would call their boss a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back Fence that was to be replaced that had storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

I see you kept your threat to call Angie's list. I explained to you that the rear only was not going to be profitable without doing the side as well. I also remember you claimed you were going to sue me. You pushed me to put you in front of several other contracts to get you done asap. You didn't give me any reason for the rush. You didn't sign the contract or pay any money up front. You have lost...

08/27/2019

These guys were awesome from start to finish. I just needed about a 50 ft section of fence replaced. They showed up early & got it done in one day--new metal posts & hardware, top grade cedar. They also repaired my double gate so that it now swings free. Will definitely be calling them for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

08/19/2019

Didn't return call promptly and when I did get a hold of him he said he would come out but never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A perimeter cedar fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

I am very sorry that happened. I work hard to meet every customer. I would think there are more details then what you have shared. I do not have a record of your contacting me. Very sorry

Fencing Services, Wood Fence, Iron Fence, Power Gates, Power Driveway gates, Iron Gates,

PVC Fence