Back to Wellness Chiropractic

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2008

Award wining. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org. Chiropractic care is a natural way to manage your pain and help in many other areas of your life as well, such as -Headache Relief -Sports Injuries -Bulging Disc - Pregnancy symptoms -Spine Rehabilitation -Arthritis -Auto Accidents -TMJ -Neurological problems -We Treat Kids* bed-wetting*ear infections* gastroenterology *colic....

12/23/2014

I began a series of appointments in which he worked on all areas that were hurt in the fall.  He is so professional as well as personable making one feel comfortable and encouraged.  He is knowledgeable and committed to his profession as seen in the care and concern of the individual's needs.  I know a good solid chiropractor when I experience a manipulation and he is by far above and beyond excel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I fell down a flight of stairs and immediately called Dr. Jeff Hijazi's office.  His staff Esther and Erin are very professional and Esther got me in right away.

CATEGORY chiropractor

We are thrilled that your experience here was positive! It was wonderful to watch your progress and our pleasure to treat you! Thank you for your kind words.

06/01/2014

I'm new in the area and have used Chiropractic care for the last 15 years.  After three visits I'm feeling much better and will continue to use Back to Wellness while I live here.  They are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in an auto accident and Dr. Hijazi got me in and gave me a full examination and set my mind at ease in choosing him as a provider.

CATEGORY chiropractor

It is a pleasure to have you in our office and we are so glad that you are feeling better so soon. We plan on getting you feeling even better through the course of your treatment. Thank you for the honor of treating you.

05/08/2014

I am still using them from time and time. He is very good. His staff is also very good, I especially like Esther. I did not feel like he rushed me and he is open in terms of availability. I felt I got a lot for the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the big deal for Consultation, Exam, X-Ray, and First Treatment for $75.

CATEGORY chiropractor

We are thrilled your experience here was satisfactory. We think it is a great honor that you chose us for your chiropractic care.

02/05/2014

It was good. They were very friendly. They gave professional care. I haven't had any problems. I've been going ever since. I'm happy with them. Even my family, we go there and we're very happy with the practice. They're just very professional. The staff I came in contact with were very helpful and very friendly. I would continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Back to Wellness Chiropractic. The deal was for chiropractic care.

CATEGORY chiropractor

It is a great compliment that you have entrusted us with your family. We find great joy in treating families.

01/22/2014

Very well, they were so professional and kind. Pleased that you asked questions and answered them very clearly. In one week I was feeling like a new person. So glad I searched Angie's list to find them. I have been living here for three years and finally found an answer to my problems and the why behind them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stiff neck and lower back pain

CATEGORY chiropractor

We are so glad you found us. It is a joy and an honor to treat you! Thank you for choosing us!

Chiropractic care. Modalities, rehabilitation, and spinal manipulations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available