Rowe Landscape Installation LLC

A30 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2016

28434 E 137th St S

Coweta, OK 74429

Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC is a landscaping contractor landscaper serving the Broken Arrow, OK area since 1986. If you are looking to beautify your Broken Arrow home, give Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC a call. We can design and implement your vision and make your property uniquely special....

Landscaping (24)Lawn and Yard Work (7)Lawn Irrigation (7)Mulch and Topsoil (3)Pavers and Hardscaping (1)

08/15/2018

Great! They were prompt and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up landscape and planting shrubs

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

06/18/2018

WE LOVE OUR PATIO, WISH WE WOULD HAVE FOUND ROWE LANDSCAPING FIRST! PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL. NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FLAGSTONE PATHWAY AND PATIO LANDSCAPING

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

05/20/2018

We knew of Blaine because he takes care of our neighbors attractive lawn and landscape. He did some work for us and did a nice job promptly. Then I called him about my parent’s yard, which needed a major overhaul. He met me the same day to see the yard which had been torn up by plumbing work and had a forrest of trees, and the patio which was piled high with “stuff.” Within eleven days of my call,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, junk removal, dirt work, retaining wall and sod.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

05/09/2018

Rowe Landscaping showed up on time, completed the work quickly and efficiently, and took away any debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning Flower beds and adding mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

04/22/2018

Blaine was very responsive to my request for an estimate and quick to follow up when I had additional questions. His pricing was better than another company I had also bid with. He completed the job in a timely manner and did not even require me to present for the estimate or job completion (although I chose to be there for the latter). He answered all of my questions with patience and with an ear...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new sod and seed installed on my front yard -1250 sq. ft.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

04/13/2018

Mr. Rowe and his assistant arrived as planned with all supplies and tools on hand and made quick work of our project. The landscape looks fantastic and the backyard looks new. They cleaned everything up and performed the service we needed flawlessly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Mr. Rowe to redo our front landscape to match the new hone construction all around us as well as to fill in backyard holes and replace sod.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

03/05/2018

Rowe's Landscaping provided excellent direction and advice on our landscaping project. They removed all of the existing plants and replaced with a very updated and curb friendly look including weed control, landscaping bricks, new plants, mulching, and removal. The job was completed in about 6 hours. They did an amazing job that fit our needs and budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Yard Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

11/15/2017

Job was done fast with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Blaine Rowe lay some gravel in my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

09/13/2017

My home is for sale and the realtor scheduled an open house. I am disabled and had no idea how I was going to get the yard ready...until I saw the deal on Angie's List. After talking to Blaine he literally came to my rescue, fitting me in and working the day before he left for vacation. And Blaine really outdid himself! My jaw dropped (and still does) when I saw how he transformed my front yard! W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive pruning, weeding, and mulching in the entire front and side of the house. Plus brush needed to hauled off from my son trimming our trees.

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

08/29/2017

Decent job overall but still looks quite messy. Could be too large a job for time allotted, but expected a bit more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard clean up/weed clean up

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

Landscaping. Design. Construction. Pavers. Lawn Installation. Sprinklers. Mulching. Aerating. Mowing. Fertilization.

Not Applicable