Big Rod's Landscaping & Lawn Service

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2013

This company provides landscaping....

Green District Lawn Service

Green District Lawn is in business to provide quality, dependable service to the homeowner. and business community with a priority on lawn services. We take pride in our work, keep our agreements and tailor our services to the full satisfaction of our clients.

Offers by Green District Lawn Service on Angie's List

05/22/2018

Big Rod’s lawn service is the best in town! Very professional, kind, and consistent. You can count on them to be there and do a beautiful job each and every time! Very affordable- ! We have a beautiful lot around 31st and Utica and we are very happy to see their lawn service arrive each week!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing our front and backyard

09/24/2015

Rod and his crew were professional and efficient in their work.  They were punctual and quick, cleaned up after the work was completed. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed back yard and edged. Yard was overgrown due to being on vacation and had no time to do it myself due to work commitments so called Rods to do the job.

09/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highly recommended! Efficient, on time and trustworthy.

C

10/29/2013

My downspout was collapsed at the end where the guy rammed the mower into it and didn't say a word! My flower beds were full of grass and grass all over the ledges of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed lawn

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

05/08/2013

Hi is prompt and he does a good job. He has helped us a few times with things he did not have to do. I was unable to carry a chair down the stairs and he picked it up with ease and carried it down the stairs. He does all our yard work. Mostly, it is mowing. He will be here today. The price is very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Big Rod's Landscaping & Lawn Service for lawn and yard work.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service