AAA Plumbing

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 45 Reviews

We've been in the plumbing business for 38+ years. We handle all plumbing needs from as small as replacing a kitchen faucet to major plumbing work including new construction. We arrive on the job fully supplied. Rarely do we have to order a part for a job. No job is too big or too small. ...

11/20/2017

We have used Lee Shepherd services (AAA plumbing) before and have not been disappointed. Would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A hot water heater was installed.

CATEGORY water heater repair

07/19/2017

Excellent workmanship. Very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reset toilet after flooring install. R&R toilet water valve. Re-connect gas range and water to fridge.

D

07/11/2017

Not good. Lee said my shut off valves were good so why replace. I agreed. The faucets were very hard to turn. The hot shower faucet would hardly put out any water. The toilet sprang a new leak. The tub faucet handles dif not match when turned off. Lee came back once or twice to make adjustments. The bathroom faucet still leaks and the shut off valves don't work. This has been bothering me for 2 mo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted dripping faucet fixed in bathroom and 1/4 turn shutoff valves installed. Toilet was leaking and also wanted new shut off valve installed. Shower head dripping. New washers in tub

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

03/07/2017

Lee quoted $200, said it might take an hour over the phone. It ended up taking 3 hours, and he still charged $200. He soldered the fittings onto the new valve, which is something I definitely wouldn't have been able to do on my own. Lee's a good guy, honest. I didn't have to schedule far in advance for the job. It's the second time I've used him for plumbing work, and I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new fixtures in shower. New rain shower head, faucet, valve, and lever. I already had the sheet rock off the wall, so that helped keep the cost down. .

06/25/2015

Lee was courteous, prompt, and professional. He arrived on time and was prepared to handle the issues I had identified over the phone. He completed both task in short order, I would recommend his service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call to repair leaking outside faucet and indoor toilet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing. Hot water heaters, sewers, plumbing drain cleaning, clogged pipes, replacing pipes, new water services, camera inspections.

Similar businesses in your area...